Reunited

Disclaimer: Don't force ships onto any mcyt, it makes them uncomfortable. 

Enjoy!

***

George's POV

I was checking on my garden when a meeting was called by Dream. It's been about 10 years since Tommy's exile and Dream's therapy sessions. 

After about 8 years, he came to realize what he was doing was selfish and dangerous to others and since then he hasn't caused troubles and he's been helping restore the server. 

I looked at my garden and sighed, putting away my gardening tools and going inside to freshen up. 

Since those ten years, I haven't seen XD since. It's been ten years since he contacted me or has come to visit. I still have his room in my house just incase he does come back, he'll have a place to stay.

After freshening up, I grabbed my bag and glasses and headed to the meeting area. I passed by Purpled's new UFO, bigger and better than the first. I passed Tommy's old dirt shack, he moved in with Tubbo and Ranboo about 4 years ago. 

I sighed and realized that this meeting was probably a waste of time and I could've been gardening, but noooo, Dream had to call a meeting. 

I let out a sigh of relief when I realized I was finally at the meeting room. I slowly opened the door and walked to my seat, listening to the chatter of people. 

I sat down and leaned back a bit, feeling a wave of sleepiness wash over me. Many people on this server didn't know, but I had narcolepsy. 

To those who don't know, narcolepsy is when you get an overwhelming need to sleep, it can happen at any time of the day. That's why I'm always sleeping. It also makes my feel weak at points, where my muscles feel heavy as lead or I just fall to the floor.

I know people get mad at me for constantly sleeping, but it's not my fault, do you think I asked for this curse. 

Quackity would get mad at me, but I've learned to keep my lips shut and take it. 

XD knew and he would always be there when I had narcolepsy attacks. He would catch me if I had a flash of weak muscles. He would take me to bed whenever I fell asleep on the couch or at my garden. 

Since he's gone, I've been used to waking up in bad positions or at random places I don't remember falling asleep at.

A clap snapped me out of my thoughts. 

"Alright you guys! Listen up! We have a few powerful people coming to visit the server and they wanted to introduce themselves." Dream says, his voice loud and confident. "The first person is... Lady Kristen, the goddess of death."

A woman in all black came through a portal that was next to Dream. Her eyes scanned the room before locking eyes with someone. Phil.

She rushed over and gave him a hug, tears of joy falling out of her eyes. She looks at Techno, who was next to Phil, and to Wilbur and Tommy, who rushed over at the sight of their supposed dead mother. 

"My boys... all of my beautiful boys." she mumbles, wrapping them all in a hug. 

While that was going on, Dream announced another person. 

"Next is..." Dream grimaces. "The next is... Mexican Dream."

At the sound of the foreign name, Tommy's head snaps up. He wiggles out of the hug and rushes to the portal. 

"Que esta pasando! Quien quiere drogas, eh?!" What's happening! Who wants drugs, huh?! A man with a similar outfit to Dream, but the mask was the colors of Mexico.