Everything lost

Disclaimer: Don't forces ships onto any mcyt, it makes them uncomfortable.

TW: some people are gonna be assh*les in this story

Enjoy!

1158 words

***

I let out a shaky breath, warm tears sliding down my face. 

"Here." I harshly say, jabbing the leash in his direction. "Hurry up and take him."

I watch as he takes Henry's leash and trades me a piece of paper with a sticker. 

"Put this on your house window where it can be seen and my men won't pillage your home." he says, his voice low and gravely.

I nod and take the sticker, heading home. I've been doing this for a long time. trading my valuables in return for protection for my family. Everything he wants is everything important to me. 

My disks

The axe Techno gave me

The ukulele Wilbur gifted me

My compass to Tubbo

My family emerald

My green bandana

And now Henry

If I keep it up, I won't have anything else to trade.

I get home and Phil comes to "question" where I was. 

"Where were you this time?" he says, disappointment littering his tone.

"Out."

"Out where exactly?" he questions, crossing his arms.

I see Wilbur and Techno emerge from the kitchen where they were eating dinner.

"Just out, leave me alone..." I said, trying to pushing past him to go to my room.

He grabs my arm and yanks me back, making me fall to the floor.

"I asked you where you were." he said, his tone demanding.

"I saw him leave with Henry...." I hear Wilbur mumble.

All eyes were on me suddenly realizing that I left with Henry and came back Henry less.

"Tommy... where's Henry?" Techno asks me, kneeling down to my level.

"I- Tr-... H." I mumbled, tilting my head down.

"I couldn't hear you, say it again...?" 

"I traded him..." I whisper, my eyes shining with tears. 

"What?" he says breathlessly, disbelief coloring his face. "Why?"

"No reason..." I said, getting up and dusting myself off, putting on a fake smile. "Besides, I was getting too old for pets."

I gave them a reassuring smile, but it didn't fool them, and started to walk up stairs. 

Once I got to my room, I looked around at the once bright and happy room seeing it now as a dark and empty place. 

I threw myself on the bed tears slipping out of my eyes as loud and messy sobs leave my mouth.

I cried for my things, I cried for my family, I cried for henry, I cried for myself.

I was unaware of the audience outside my door, listening to me break. 

I calmed down after a while and found myself unable to stay awake, and started slowly slipping into darkness.