Childinnit

Disclaimer: Don't force ships onto any mcyt, it makes them uncomfortable

Enjoy!

***

"Dream, please escort Tommy out of L'manberg..."

My chest tightened and I felt something inside me break, causing me to lose the last bit of child like youth in me. 

I felt Dream roughly grab my arm and yank me towards him causing me to fall on my bum. I let out a shaky breath as I grabbed my chest, pain blooming where I felt my heart beat. 

I look up at Tubbo, but he wasn't there. He left me with Dream. The actual cause of all our problems.

Dream sends a kick towards my ribs, knocking the air out of me and launching me sideways to the ground. 

I coughed a couple of time before a faint blue light yanks itself from my chest, exactly where the pain was coming from. I immediately felt the light inside me die down, no urge to curse, no urge to play pranks. Just...

Empty...

I stood up and stared at Dream before walking towards him with an empty look.

He yanks my arm again and leads me to a dock, placing a boat for me and him. He rowed us until we found a nice island to live. 

"Oh!" he said, turning towards me and digging up a hole. "Place your stuff in the hole..."

I blankly start down the hole before dropping all my hard earned stuff. He places tnt and lights it, hearing a boom, he turns around satisfied with what happened today.

He leaves and feel my knees getting weak, I fall down and stare at my hands, feeling warm tears slide down my face. 

He hates you

why would he like you

stupid

too fat

loud and obnoxious

problem causer

you don't deserve his kindness

you don't deserve to eat

starve

die

blood

kill

war

this is why your family left you

I grabbed my head and covered my ears, but still hearing the voices.

He protected me from them, he would make them leave, he would help me when I wanted to do something bad.

He's gone....

It's just you and me...

forever :)

///

Childinnit POV

I woke up with a gasp, observing my surroundings. I looked around before hearing some noise come from further north. I floated around until I saw a burnt down mushroom house being repaired by this brunette with white glasses. 

"Hello!" I said, floating towards him.

He jumps and looks at me, his glasses falling over his eyes. 

"Tommy?" he says, before furrowing his brows and tilting his head. "How old are you...?" 

"I'm 9 years old! Where's Wilby a-and Toby a-and Eret and Techie?" I wonder out loud, looking at Mr. Glasses for answers.