01

Once, there was a boy named Nishimura Riki or simply called Niki. A Japanese 15 year old boy who came from a normal family. He was so happy about everything in his life, not until.... His parents got divorced because of money problems. Niki have 1 sibling named Konon.. He chose to live with his mom... as well as Konon, but Niki's dad was not happy with it... So he forced Konon to live with him.

Niki's Mother chose to live in Korea. Niki was not so happy about it because he cant see her sister everyday or even once a week. Therefore, Konon and their dad chose to stay in Japan... Like what I said, they fought about money so they dont have enough money to have a flight.

<PRESENT>

"Mom, are you really okay? Do you want me to skip school today?" The young boy said to his sick mom. "No, Please proceed to your school, its your first day... I can take care of my self though.." His mom said weakly. "Promise me mom, byee... take care, I'll try to get home soon as possible.." Niki said and gave her mom a hug before he left. "I hope he will be the same after I die" His mother murmured while teary-eyed. Niki dont even knew about his mother having a cancer, Its even getting worse and worse. They dont even have the enough money to go to the hospital.. His mother only work hard for Niki's future.

<AT THE SCHOOL>

"Geez, this school is kinda big... *sighs* I dont even know where the principal's office was.." Niki is already in grade 11, he study too early but his knowledge is enough to accelerate in grade 11. While walking, Niki saw many people with their group of friend, hoping that he can get into one group too.... Niki didnt have any friend since then because he's to busy dancing with his sister only.. Or lets say his twin. (In this story only).

"Hey!" Niki didnt know if he's the one being called.. "Hey you! Youre a foreigner right?" In this time, Niki knew that he's the one being called.. "Y-yeah" Niki answered.. "Im Haruto... If youre looking for the principal's office... just go upstairs and go to you left and you can finally see it.." The boy Haruto said... "Thank you." Niki said then bowed..

Niki followed Haruto's instruction.. but when Niki followed it, the instruction lead in the Janitor's room... And when hr came back... He saw Haruto and his friends laughing.. "HAHA you fool, you think I will lead you to the right way? Find it your self" Haruto said and left.. 'Aish, Niki... why are you like this?' Niki thought to himself...

"Hey, We are not like Haruto" Niki heard a voice.."We are good enough... By the way Im Jay and you are?" A boy from the other group said.."Im Niki.." Lets go... We are getting late, so lets be friends?" Jay said to the Japanese boy.."Yeah"
____________

<WORD COUNT: 514>

<KKEUT>

<END OF CHAPTER>