25

Lea and her friends are now eating at a restaurant.. while Jungwon is talking with them through a phone..

"So how's your moving up ceremony yesterday?" Ava asked Jungwon as she took a bite of her pizza..

"Very good, since Ni-ki taught me a lot.. I received a with honors award.." Jungwon explained through the phone while smiling widely, obviously.. that smile is for his crush.. Ava

"Guess that he will treat the whole city because you just talked with him" Lea said as the others laughed.. "While Ava is just there, sitting on her chair like her words didnt affect Jungwon's heart.." Daniel said in Korean so he wont be able to expose Jungwon.. "Hey! Do you know that Im learning Korean language? And based on my studies... I heard my name... so please explain it to me" Ava said as she pouted..

"They said that you looks pretty and will be much prettier when youre with me" Jungwon said and sent her a wink...

"Yuck, I didnt know that you learned how to wink" Nicholas said and gave him a disgusting face..

"Yang Jungwon! Ni-ki is hear! He told me that youre having a meeting so come here!" They heard Jungwon's mom yelled from the downstairs.. So Jungwon just grabbed his phone so the others will still see him..

"Group meeting at this hour? I believe it's already night there" Jihoon said as he looked at Jungwon's cam...

"Good evening Mrs. Yang" Ni-ki said as the others saw him bowing to Mrs. Yang... with another person's arm is wrapped around his arm.. "Good evening Mrs. Yang" Another girl said as she bowed to Jungwon's mom.. "Oh..... Hayami" Jungwon said and looked nervously at the phone..

"Who is that Jungwonie?" Ava questioned as Jungwon answered immediately..

"Ni-ki, Hayami.. say hi" Jungwon said as he focused the camera on Ni-ki and Hayami.. "Hi" Ni-ki said shortly as he waved his hand.. "Hello" Hayami said shyly and bowed..

"Jungwon, you should focus on your meeting-" Lea said but Jihoon cut her words off.. "Let them join the call" Jihoon said referring to Jungwon's visitor.

The group of friends located in the Europe just eat their foods..

"Ah, hyung.. is that Lea and her friends? With Konon?" They heard Ni-ki asked while holding hands with Hayami..

Little did we know, for the past 4 months that passed.. Ni-ki already fell in love with her so called fake girlfriend Hayami..

"Yes" Jungwon said and smiled.. "Then Hi guys!" Ni-ki said and grinned at the screen..

"Hey Ni-ki" Daniel said and smiled.. "I thought you guys are having a group meeting?" Lea asked as Jungwon just thought of it..

"I guess that we doesnt have any project and we just wanted to have a sleepover.." Jungwon said and shrugged..

"Can't wait for them to go back there in Korea so I would come with them too" Ava said and pouted..

"That would be great if you'll come with them!" Jungwon said and showed his bunny smile.. " Ava noona! Do you know that hyung have a big fat crush on you?" Ni-ki said and chuckled..

"How can't I? He always tell me that he has a crush on me" Ava said and laughed.. "How about you and your girlfriend? Doing great?" Jihoon asked as Hayami's face lit up..

"Yeah, I think so" Ni-ki said and looked at Hayami..

Lea is just there, eating her steak fastly so she can escape the awkward conversation with Hayami. It's not even a year since Ni-ki and Lea met.. it's not even a year since they got into a relationship.. so do you think it's easy for her to move on? It's still hurting her seeing Ni-ki with another girl.. 'I just remembered that Hayami's brother is Haruto' Lea thought as she remembered that she's also friends with Haruto and she really forgot to text him..

"Why so quiet Lea?" Nicholas asked as he looked at her.. "I just remember something.." She said and opened her phone..

"Uh... Lea, it's awkward but my brother told me to tell you that he sent you a message and you still haven't replied yet" Hayami said..

"Oh yes, I just remembered him today.. tell Haruto that Im really sorry" Lea said and smiled awkwardly.. "Who's Haruto?" Jihoon asked as he heard a boy's name... "Ey, Dont be jealous" Daniel said and smiled teasingly.. "Haruto is my friend.." Lea said and looked at Jihoon..

"Do you know that Lea likes Haruto so much?" Jungwon said as Jihoon felt jealousy..

"WHEN DID I TOLD YOU THAT?" Lea exclaimed.. he's probably with Ni-ki right now and he told them a wrong statement.. "Someone's jealous" Daniel said and poked Jihoon's side..

"Wait, why I didnt noticed that Jihoon likes Lea-" Ni-ki said.. "Ni-ki!" Jungwon said and glared at him..

"Hehe Ni-ki is a great comedian" Nicholas said and looked at Jihoon.. "Yes, he is" Ava said agreeing with him to protect Jihoon..

"Ni-ki, would you agree if Daniel would court your sister?" Jungwon asked as Daniel just glared at him with nervousness..

"Huh? Why would I?" Daniel asked, tch.. it's a lie.. "We should cover him upp" Nicholas said and laughed..

"Im ending up the call everyone.. it's already late.. Enjoy your day!" Jungwon said and hanged the call up..

"Let's finish eating and let's go to the mall?" Ava said and the others just nodded.. Lea opened her phone and went to the messages..

Watanabe Haruto
• active 3 mins ago

:Hey Lea!
:Just want to ask if you already have a boyfriend..
:Hehe just kidding..
: I just chatted to ask if you're okay because I am..
:So byee!!

Lea just smiled at her ex-bully's words.. Haruto is handsome and kind.. Jihoon's also handsome and kind.. both of them are nice.. but can they replace Ni-ki on Lea's heart?

"I'll bring you somewhere special later, Lea.." Jihoon said and smiled..

Can Jihoon save Lea's broken heart and fix it again? Or Ni-ki will come back and will save it himself..
_________________

anyways, here's another boring chapter made by me :) Sorry for that :((

I changed the book cover! How's it?

<WORD COUNT: 1041>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>