18

Jungwon is now riding a cab to visit Ni-ki in the hospital, He is excited to bring the news to him.. "Im sure he will be so happy if he knew about thiss" Jungwon whispered to himself while grinning wide.. "Kid, where here..." The driver said.. "Thank you sir..." He bowed and reached him the money..

"Miss? Do you know what room Nishimura Riki is confined?" He asked.. "Ahm, what are you to him..?" She asked... back.. "Im his bestfriend... look" He showed her a picture of him, Ni-ki and Lea.. "Okay, he's in room 243" She said.. "Thank you Miss!" I bowed..

He walked and walk until he reached the room.. '243' *knocks* He knocks until someone opened it.. "Who is that babe?" A familiar voice said, Jungwon looked for it and see.. Ni-ki? "What? Babe? Since wh---" "Shut up Jungwon" Hayami whispered to him.." "I and Ni-ki started dating last last night before she got into an accident.." She lied.. "What about Lea she's back.." Jungwon said sadly.. a tear almost escaping his eye, He really felt bad for Lea.. "Ni-ki, you!" He pointed at him.. "You promised that Lea is the only one you love ri--" "Jungwon stop" "No! You promised that Ni-ki! And now that she's back you will just choose this girl over her? What have Hayami done to you Ni-ki?!" He said.. Ni-ki is, ofc, he's shocked.. "I dont even know who you are" Ni-ki replied making Jungwon upset.. "Im your first friend here or lets say Bestfriend and you forgot me? Hayami tell me.. What did you do to him?" "Jungwon he has amnesia.. Just stop, and please.." "So, you lied to him?" "Lied what?" Ni-ki asked.. "Jungwon just leave! Or else I will call the guards!" Hayami yelled to Jungwon.. "I cant believe you Hayami, why cant you just let him be happy with Lea?" "Jungwon, she is DEAD" "She's not.. she texted me last night, then you just called her dead? Aish... I have nothing to do with you two.. Ni-ki, if you and Hayami broke up... tell me, We two will be friends again.." Jungwon slammed the door..

"Babe, who is that annoying guy? And who is that Lea?" Ni-ki asked "Jungwon, he's your bestfriend.. " Lea felt guilt.. "Why? then why is she telling me that I loved that Lea girl?" Ni-ki said, he was upset because his friend or lets say, 'ex friend' is pushing him to that girl.. "She's the girl that obsessed with you... She likes you, but she did many bad things because you like me.." Lea forced her tears to drop.. "Dont worry babe, I'll protect you from her.."

Meanwhile, its Lea's first day to her new school.. She knows that it would be weird for the students there to have a new student... well its almost the end of the school year, Its just in 4 months.. "Mr. Yoo, lets go... I dont want to be late.." Lea said while wearing her left shoe.. "Okay, get inside the car.. I will just fix my hair.." Mr. Yoo replied..

They got in to the car, the school was like 200 meters away..

They arrived, She can tell that this school is so big... its named 'Flame On University' "Okay, see you later Ms. Choi.." Mr. Yoo bowed..

Lea started to walk with some books on her hand and a sling bag on her shoulder.. "Woah.. This is really big, I hope I can make friends too easilyy.." She giggled to herself, "Students here are really pretty huh.." She whispered to himself... She is looking around, obviously admiring the school.... "Ouch" They both said in unison.. "Omg, Im sorry Mr. Your phone dropped because of me.." Lea said while she's about to get the phone and her books.. "Nope, Its my fault.. I am not focusing in my way... So, Im sorry.. " He said.. "Its also okayy!" She smiled.. "Thank you" She said after the boy gave her the books.. He was about to leave when.. "Hey Mr. Do you know where the english room i-- Oh.. I forgot, what's your name again? Im Choi Lea.." I said and gave him a hand.. "Im Min Jihoon" He held my hand and made a handshake.. "And the English room, follow me.. Its my first subject too.." He said as they walked together..

"So your new?" Jihoon asked in english.. "Uhm, I told youu.. dont speak english, you can speak korean" "Ohh, I forgot.." He giggled.. "Yes Im new, I just woke up from a coma because of my cancer... Luckily, its gone now.. But its sad because we need to move here in the Us.." "Ohh, why are you sadd?" "I have a boyfriend there.. I know that he believe that Im dead... Soo.. I contacted my bestfriend and fortunately he replied so they knew now that Im alive.." "Bingo, I was correct that you have a boyfriend.. You looks beautiful!" He complimented making her shy.. "Thanks Jihoon.. Im happy that I became friends with you.." "Me too.. but, are you great in speaking english or understand it?" "Yes.. why?" "Good, because if you cant speak english.. you cant understand any.." "Ofcourseee.. this is an english schoollll" I whined.. "You look cutee, your boyfriend is lucky to have you" He said.. "Noo, Im lucky to have himm.." I said.. "As you sa-- Oh, where here.."

When we come inside.. all eyes were on me.. "Dont worry Lea, they wont eat you.. Sit beside me okayy" He giggled.. "Sure.." We sat on our chairs.. "Uhm Hii, your new right?" The girl right beside my seat faced me and smiled.. "Yes I am, By the way.. Im choi Lea" I said in complete English.. "Im Ava Smith." She shook my hand.. "Can we be friends?" She asked.. "Suree, why not? I love having friends.." I said as she taked to me excitedly... But it got cut when the teacher came in..

"Oh, the new student.. Introduce yourself please.." The teacher said and pointed at the front.. so I stand up at the front.. "Hello Everyone, Its nice to meet you all.. I am Choi Lea.. Im from Korea, Please take care of me.." Lea saw the other student fall for her charms..
______________

Hi guys, I have some book recommendation for you! But I didnt tell you that its the best, I still hope you'll like it..

[You can see them on my profile]
«Please dont use my edited covers without my permission»

[My Dear Idol: Yang Jungwon (Ongoing)]

[Love of my Life: Kim Sunoo (Ongoing)]

<WORD COUNT: 1116>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>