24

"Should we call him?" Konon asked, should they? "Uh-" "Please, I really want to talk to him since it's his birthday.. I also want to see him" Lea has nothing to do with the younger girl.. She just agreed with it as the girl smiled..

-
-
-
-

Lea :))
calling...

"Why is she calling? Maybe it's a mistake.. " "Aish, let me answer it"..

Accept || Decline

(Left side is from Lea's phone and the right side is from Ni-ki's phone)

"Uh, Hi-"

"Oh my gosh, Lea. Did he answered it?!" -Konon

"Dont scream Konon.. your brother's ears might bleed" *chuckles* -Lea

"Lea? Is that you? uh.. why did you call?"

"Hey there Ni-ki, I know it's awkward but your twin wants to see you and talk to you" -Lea

'Her voice is really calming'

"Should I open my camera?"

"As you should Rikii" -Konon

Ni-ki opened his camera, so they opened their camera too..

'She's stunning' he thought out of nowhere.. 'Is she Lea?'

"You should have a private time with your twin" -Lea

"No, you should talk with your ex too.. I want you guys back together" -Konon She whispered the last part..

"Sorry but can you please introduce yourselves? I dont know if anyone mentioned but I got caught in a car accident and forgot about everything."

"Oh, sorry.. So hi Nishimura Riki... Im you're twin, Nishimura Konon or just Ni-Ko.. Im older than you by a minute.. and Happy Birthday!" Konon smiled after greeting her twin a happy birthday..

"So happy birthday too!" Ni-ki smiled through the screen..

Ni-ki noticed that Konon was forcing Lea to talk so he decided to talk first..

"Hey Lea? It's awkward but.. You look uncomfortable.. So I just wanted to t-talk first.. "

"No, Im not.. By the way Happy Birthday Ni-ki! Hope that your memory will come back soon-" -Lea

She didnt had the chance to finish the sentence because someone called them..

"Hey Lea! And Konon?" A boy said from afar..

"Wait a minute Konon, just talk with him.. I will just talk with Jihoon" Lea said and smiled...

"So, Konon right? Are you gere in Korea? Or Japan?"

"Tch, dont be so nervous bro.. Im your sister, and Im not there.. Im in the states.. Our uncle brought me here since our dad died" -Konon