58

Lea's
_____

It's now 6:37 pm.

we didn't arrived here at exactly 6:30 since we also need to drive from the house to here.

"Do you like this place?" He asked, referring to the restaurant.

it looks a bit fancy, I hope it's not that expensive here

"Yes, thank you for bringing me here" I said and he nodded with a big smile.

we entered the restaurant after stopping at the counter. he already booked a table for two last last week so it's all fixed.

we sat on the chairs with table at the middle. we're on a private room, wow, I can say that Jihoon really prepared for this.

"Here's the menu, ma'am and sir" A waiter said politely as he handled us the not so big menu.

I smiled and thanked him.

"Just order everything you want okay?" Jihoon said as I nodded.

I hope that there are no foods here that will cost 17 dollars for just one chicken and a cup of rice. if there is, i'll just go home and eat street foods at the park with Jihoon.

I opened the menu and flipped through the pages,

"Are.. you sure?" I asked him as I saw the prices.

what will you expect for a fancy looking restaurant? of course, it's foods are also expensive.

"Yes, don't mind the prices.." He said and smiled.. "That's my birthday gift to you" He continued after saying his orders to the waiter.

minutes later, I also finished ordering. I felt bad since it's all expensive but I can't just ask for a glass of water and watch Jihoon eating like a mukbanger in front of me.

"It's unbelievable that Ni-ki didn't went to your house earlier" He said as I nodded.

"I don't know,, he's still in the hospital" I said-

wait.. but he's going to fetch me later at 7:00 pm..

I checked my wrist watch, it clearly shows that it's already 6:52 pm and we just finished ordering minutes ago.

"You know.. I really like Ni-ki for you" He said before chuckling

"I can feel how much you love him" He continued as I nodded.

"I'm thankful that you support me" I said and smiled.

"Yeah, that's why I'm your friend" He said before looking outside..

by the way, there's a very big window next to us..

"Not just a friend, but a best friend" I cleared and he nodded..

"Yeah, nothing more" He said..

"But you're really like a brother to me, Jihoon" I said and chuckled.

"The way you care for me, you talk to me.. you make me feel happy, I feel like you're my brother" I said and he just laughed..

"I'm honored" He said before smiling.

-
-
-