04

Niki was not that sure of having many friends unlike Lea.... Niki was a cold hearted boy... but not with his friend and family. He hated his father because their argument broke his mom's heart... But what about Lea? Was he really happy to be friends with her?

"Hey, Lea.... Are you born with a silver spoon?" Jungwon asked to the girl while walking.. "Your phone is an expensive one though.." The boy continued... "Uhm, yes.." Thr girl answered... "So your parents must be so hard working!!" Jungwon said... and the girl seemed to quiet. "Uh.. My parents died... because of an accident.." Lea said.. "Jungwon hyung, I think we need to go to the home room real quick... Dont ask too much question" The Japanese boy said..

"Hey, your the beautiful girl yesterday right? Why did you ignore me?" Haruto said... "Yah, Haruto... she's a transferee please... just dont mind her Lea." Jungwon said... "Ahh, Who are you to say that to me?" Haruto said, almost punching Jungwon.. "Sorry but im faster.." Then Jungwon held both Niki and Lea's hand then go away.

"I didnt expect that there are bullies in highschool.." Lea said making the two shocked... "What?" Niki said.. "Well, Its not time to tell you guys... but in summary, I stopped studying with a really serious reason.." Lea said... Jungwon was about to ask something but the teacher is here... They left Lea outside with the teacher because she's a transferee..

<INSIDE THE CLASSROOM>

"Good Morning Everyone... Welcome to the second day of school" Our Home room teacher said.. "We have a new student... come in please..." And Lea comes in... She so pale because she's always inside a building and so pretty too.. "Hi, Im Lea Choi, 16 years old.." She smiled.."Sit between Niki and Jungwon... please raise your han--" The teacher said.. "No Mr. I already know them both..." And the girl approached the two boy while grinning.. "Its a good thing that were seatmates." Jungwon said then chuckled.. The class looked confused with relation of the three but they just met on that day.. "I cant believe highschool is easy.. specially math" Lea said making the two boys look at her.. "Well, its kinda hard... but I can still do it.." Jungwon said.. "Same here" Niki said..

"Who wants to answer this on the board?" The teacher said... no one raised their hands, but Lea did.. "I think she's really confident .." One of the classmates said with Jealousy because she thinks that Lea is that close with Jungwon... who she has a crush on...

Lea answered the question on the board and finished it with a short period of time.. and gladly.. "Correct" It was correct... "I hope I can be like you... Math is so stressing" A boy said.. "I can help you if you wantttt" Lea said... with her gummy smile, its her chance to have many friends.. "Yess!! Thank you Lea!" The boy said... And the bell rung... "By the way.. Im Taki." The little boy said.. with his handsome eyebrows.."Nice to meet you Taki!!" They shaked hands..
____________

<WORD COUNT: 521>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>