51

Lea's
_____

"How did that happened?" I asked through the phone as I stood up from my bed.

"I and mom are here at the hospital, and we just saw Ni-ki looking at us... with his eyes open" he said..

So... my wish,

is it already granted?

"The doctor said that they didn't expected that he will woke up these days, so they're calculations are somehow wrong.. maybe Ni-ki is just so strong that's why he woke up earlier" He said that made me smile.

"Does he remembers you?" I asked, hoping for a yes.

"Yes, he does." He said making my smile grow wider.

I'm excited to visit him tomorrow..

I wish he'll remember all of our memories

"So what is he doing right now?" I asked..

"The doctors are now here, checking his condition. Plus he's already sleeping" He said, "So I'll just call you tomorrow, it will be good if you'll visit him tomorrow"

"Okay, okay.. Good night!" I said as he hummed before ending the call.

It's May 3 right?

Let's mark this day as one of my happiest days.

I'll sleep now...

And I'll finally see Riki tomorrow.

-

-

-

next day: May 4.

I rubbed my eyes as I yawned..

I just woke up.

I didn't knew that I'm able to wake up at this hour, it's just 4 in the morning.. the sky outside is still dark..

here we go again with this sleeping problems.. can I please sleep comfortably even in just one day?

I jumped out of my bed and made my way out of my room..

I feel a bit thirsty so I came out to get some water.

Then I saw a person sitting on the cough while using his phone..

and it's Jihoon.. I know him.. that's how his back looks like.

I chuckled alone as I thought of something..

what about scaring him?

He's a scaredy cat sometimes, so it's not that hard to scare him.

"YAH!" I shouted that made him flinch..

I just laughed after seeing his reaction, too bad that I have no camera to record it.

"Yah! Lea-ssi! Why did you did that? It's 4 am and do you know that it's scary to sit here alone?" He scolded like an old man.

I just laughed again.. I really think it's funny,

But his reaction says the opposite.

"Then why are you here if your scared?" I asked, stopping myself from laughing..

"Because I can't sleep" He said while still looking at me, I know that he's mad about it so I just chuckled..

"So how about, let's watch a movie untill you fell asleep?" I suggested, making him nod..

"What movie?"

"A horror one" I answered making him glare at me.. "Yah, I'm serious, let's watch a horror movie" I said..

"I'm sure that you'll be more scared than me" He smirked

"You never know Min Jihoon, I can even watch a horror movie alone at 3 am" I said proudly as I made my way to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

I left him at the living room.. it's not that scary there..

He didn't even thought of turning on the lamps or any source of light if he's scared. Of course, I'm not like him so I opened the light in the kitchen before getting a glass of water.

After transferring the water from the little container to my glass, I immediately drunk it.

I turned around to go back to the living room-

"SURPRISE!" I heard someone said while wearing a scary mask

I just screamed.. thinking that it was scary..

"Wow, so is this the girl who said that she can watch a horror movie alone at 3 am?" Jihoon said as he laughed loudly..

"I'm actually faking it" I said and continued to drink my water.

"Plus why are you wearing my halloween mask? I didn't even saw that for years" I said

"I just saw it there, next to the tv" He said, " What if a ghost placed that there?" He said with a creepy smile

"Yah! Min Jihoon! Stop that!" I said as I hit his arm...

"Blee~ that's my revenge, let's watch a horror movie now" He said and left the kitchen..

I really hate you, Min Jihoon.

-

-

-

-

time skip: 10:00 am.

"Are you going now?" Ava asked me after fixing my hair..

"Yes.." i said then smiled..

"I hope you two will become a couple again" She said with a teasing smile as I hit her arm playfully..

"What about the bet Ava?" Daniel asked while eating the ice cream that he bought together with Nicholas.

"Forget that, I'm rooting for Ni-ki now" She said as I chuckled..

"I don't know what is that bet all about, but I'm leaving now.. Bye" I said and waved my hand..

"Be safe" Nicholas said as I nodded.

I went outside the house and saw Jungwon there, greeting me with his teasing smile..

"What's with you Jungwonie?" I asked and chuckled at his expression..

"My two best friends will just meet each other again.. and he will remember her now" He said as I ignored him and just chuckled.

"Let's just go there.. your car is waiting for us" I said and entered his car without waiting for him..

"Everyone, look.. there's a carnapper here!" He shouted as I hit him on the head.. "Yah. it hurts!"

"I don't care~"

________________

<WORD COUNT: 917>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>