61

Lea's
_____

It didn't take too long for us to go back home since there's no traffic. I and Ni-ki are now inside the house, like what he said earlier, we're going to watch another movie with Jungwon since it'd been so long since we watched a movie together.

"What kind of foods or drinks do you want to order?" Ni-ki asked while we're going up the stairs.

"I don't know.. how about ice cream and pizzas?" I asked back.

"Sounds great, we just need to wait for Jungwon, he said that he just went back to their house to get something." He said and I nodded..

"Let's wait for him in my room, let's also decide for a drink to buy"

Once we got into my room, I immediately lay on to my bed, I felt so tired.

"Ate you tired? Do you want to rest first before I tell Jungwon to come over?" He asked as I nodded without any hesitations.

I feel so sleepy again and I also feel so tired.

These days, I never passed a day without feeling sleepy even though i'm not doing anything, maybe that's what my headaches do

"Love" I called and he looks at me while stopping himself to smile

"Hmm?" He asked

"Can you please pass me my bag?" I asked as I pointed at the bag near my mirror.

"Oh, sure" He said and stood up since he's sitting at my bed earlier. "Here"

I sat on my bed and opened the bag, I grabbed the container that holds my headache pills.

I also grabbed my tumbler that's next to me..

"What are those pills for? Are you feeling not well?" He asked and moved closer to me and checked my temperature using his hand.

"It's just for my simple headaches" I said..

"Are you ill? Do you have a fever?"

"No, it's nothing, you don't need to worry about it" I said and smiled

I took the pill and drank the perfect amount of water after it.

"When are you going to apply for college?" I asked, starting a conversation

"Maybe next week, how about you?"

"Next week too i guess"

"Are you going to pursue your dream of being an engineer?" He asked and I smiled

( I said that Lea's dream profession was to be an engineer right? I can't rememberrr )

"Yes, you? How about you? Are you still unsure about your decisions?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I'm stuck between the fields of med and engineering" He said.

"But beeing a doctor was your first dream right? You want to be a doctor so much" I said..

"Yeah, but I don't know what to choose" He said, I just laughed..

"Do you want to sleep?" I suddenly asked..

"Why?"

"Just answer it"

"Yes, i'm kinda drowsy too"