10

(Im sorry if sometimes I typed 'Niki' instead of 'Ni-ki' Im to lazy to put some hypen on it hehezz)

Lea finally woke up.. She already looked at the clock '10:23 am' "I forgot, I have my check up today.." She rushed into het washroom, brushed her teeth, and ready her things before taking a bath.. Yes, Lea is still strong, she's fighting for her friends.. and also, she want to know if Ni-ki wants het too..

HOSPITAL

"Youre not getting stressed right? Your state is just the same, nothing less nothing more... So I think that boy helped you a lot.." The doctor said.. "Yes He really helped me a lot.." She gave the doctor a smile.. "So, youre routines are just the same.. you can go home now... and also dont pressure yourself too much" The doctor said.. before they leave..

"Youre doing great, Nice Job Ms. Choi." Ms. Kang said.. "How to know if Ni-ki wants me too? Should I aks him?" Ms. Kang giggled... "Why would you ask him? Isnt that too much?" She said.. "But I just confessed to him last nightt!!" Lea saod.. making Ms. Kang shocked.. "Youre really brave when it comes to him.." Ms. Kang said making the girl blush... "Yahh!! Ms. Kang, Im always bravee!!"

At this day.. She invited Ni-ki and Jungwon to come in her house.. She's lonely, Not like Ms. Kang left her but she has a date with Mr. Yoo, Lea said that she can do it.. so she let Ms. Kang...

*door bell rings*

"Coming!" Lea said, walking towards the huge door.. "Heyy, I missed you guys" She said hugging the two.. "You already missed us?" Jungwon laughed... "How's your check up? Are you fine? Is your cancer gone now?" Niki asked.. "Im fine! Its just the samee!" I said happily.. "Lets watch a mov--- Woahh, whats in your hands mr. Nishimura? Is it something yummy" She said making Ni-ki chuckle.. "Yes I think so, Mom made it for us.. tteokbokki and some radish kimchi.." Niki said... "Yayyy!!" Jungwon exclaimed.. "So what about the movie?" Niki asked... they are sitting in the couch.. "Its entitled.. Save Me" Lea said.. "In its title I expect some drama or action? somethin' like that.." Jungwon said.. "I dont know, I just saw this movie here."

There was a girl, She was badly ill... She has a brain cancer..

"Isnt she the same as you"

She wants to go to school so her mother just let her.. promising her mom that she can do it. She have her friends studying at the same school so she really want to be with them..

[after a long movie plot]

"Please dont leave me.. Im not ready yet, I love you too and I just have the courage to tell you today.. please, dont leave"

"Yah! Why are you two crying?" They looks at Jungwon, he just shouted! "Its.. I think my life would be like that" Lea said.. "No its not" Niki said.. "Its not like he will confess in youre last breath.." Jungwon teased.. "Yah!" Niki said.. "You're such an emotional babies" Jungwon said... Sitting between Niki and Lea..

As soon as the movie ended... they decided to reheat the foods niki brought..

While they are eating, they played the truth or dare game.. (expect truth or dare if its my story) "So, If one of us didnt tell the truth, or didnt follow the dare.. will tell Mr. Shoto that you likes him... deal?" Jungwon said.. "I would rather tell the truth than telling Mr. Shoto that I like him, Im 100% straight" Niki said.. The bottle is spinning... landing on Niki... "Okay, Truth, If I say dare.. you would dare me some crazy stuff" Niki said... "Ideal girl?" Lea and Jungwon aaid in the same time making them looked at each other before we laughed. "Who is smart, kind, happy to be with.. like that?" Niki asked... "Ooohh, Are you talking about Lea?" Jungwon said making the two awkwardly laughed while blushing.. "Stop blushing, Im just kidding!" Jungwon said.. ruining the moments... "But Lea If youre the one Niki is talking about, would you like him too?" Jungwon asked Lea.. "I already liked him" Lea said.. she's not feeling embarrassed cause its her first time.. "He's the first boy that I liked.. to be honest" She continued.. leaving Jungwon shocked as she and Niki continued eating... "Nikii!!" Jungwon said making Niki giggled.. "I knew it since last night" Niki said.. "Im feeling betrayed, you didnt tell me that youre in a relationship" Jungwon said.. "Yahh!! were not!" Niki and Lea said.. "Niki dont like me too.. right? But I think its okayy" Lea chuckled... making Niki make a what-are-you-talking-about? look..
____________________________

<WORD COUNT: 813 >

<HAPPY 2 MONTHS WRITER TO MEE!>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED!>