08

The two boys walk with Lea while smiling and telling her some funny jokes. They really did theyre best for Lea to be happy.

"So, Lea, theres a 3 color.. The first one is pink, next is purple while the last is black.. what color would you choose?" Niki asked.. "Uhm, I would like to pick... You?" She said.. "Oh, an unexpected answer...but seriously, dont be flirty and just choosee" He said while still smiling... He dont want to offend the girl.

Hours passes, the three decided to go to the place where they can play bowling, archery.. and many more fun game... But of course they will just play the simple one for Lea to be safe.

First they play Archery, the 3 of them were really great even its their first time. They made a bet, who loses will treat the 2 winners.. and Lea's bet was a sweater for the two... Jungwon was Kimchi stew... Niki was scarfs.

The score was 42,40, 40. Lea is winning.. The two other boys turn.. They turned the table, they both scored 10, so obviously they won...

"So it looks like youre gonna buy us sweaters" Jungwon teasingly said.. "Ofcourse.. But lets play more first" Lea said.. "Yahhh, lets go to that cart ride" Niki said while jumping excitedly.. "a baby indeed" Lea mouthed...

Lea didnt experienced being in love, she doesnt even know whats the feeling, but in this point... she's falling in love with Ni-ki's smile and cuteness without even noticing.. Niki is a cold-hearted boy before he went to Korea, but in Korea.. he found his real friends..

They went to the cart race and they are getting ready for the race, at this time... they just really wanted to enjoy the race..

"1! 2! 3! Go!"

The race started to begin... Niki and Lea was on the back part while Jungwon is enjoying being the 1st one..

The race came into an end after a very long track.. happiness is painted on their faces.. they are smiling like childrens who get their favorite ice cream flavor.

"Lets go buy your Sweaters.." Lea said.. "I thought that you wont really purchase some for us but I remembered youre rich" Jungwon said laughing..

They reached the Chanel Store inside the mall, The mall and the place where they can play arcades are just neighbors..

"Why are we here? Chanel clothes or anything else here are expensive" Niki said trying to escape from the store "Yah, no.. stay here, lets buy some sweater for us... I really want to give you some beautiful sweaters for remembrance, cause what if I die right? No one knows" Lea said.. "Stop it Choi Lea.. Its not good for you" Niki said.. "It was a good day with you... and you too Jungwon hyung, I always want to spend my life with you guys.." Niki said.. "Me too.." Jungwon said.. "Same here, so I hope I can fight this cancer!" Lea said.. "Yes you can do it!" Jungwon and Niki said... doing the 'hwaiting' gesture..

Lea chose all the best for them... She didnt buy only 3, she bought 2 for each.. She also chose for them... she really want it to be a remembrance..
~~

8:03 P.M

Lea went to the Hospital with Ms. Kang, In this time, Ms. Kang was with her boyfriend, her boyfriend is one of Lea's family bodyguard so its okay to bring him with her..

"Yah, noona... whats the feeling of falling in love? I really want to experience it before I die" Lea said.. "No youre not going to die.. You can do it" Ms. Kang said.. " When youre falling in love, you started having butterfly on your stomach, You can feel your body heating up if he compliments you.. and you feel happy with him that you want him to be always by your side" She said.. "So thats why you knew that you love Mr. Yoo right?" Lea asked.. "Yah, You know Lea? Your Ms. Kang really chase me because of my handsome face" They all laughed.. "So youre saying that I will know that im falling in love when I saw a handsome boy?" Lea asked while laughing.. "But noona, if thats the signs, I think Im inlove.." Lea said.. "Tch, its just a small crush Im sure... Btw, who is him?" Ms. Kang said.. "He's Niki, you remember him right? After we hang out earlier with Jungwon, I feel like I really wanted to be with him until I die... I didnt see him so happy like this.. He's so handsome, Kind and really simple.. He also dance well.. His smile is making my cheeks heat up.." "Oh, thats a young love" Mr. Yoo commented..
____________

<WORD COUNT: 802>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>