28

( some things about lea ! )

Choi Lea

• A Korean girl with a little bit of Thai because of her grandmother.

• A friendly and cheerful girl.

She lived at the hospital for many years because of her illness.

• She is from a very wealthy family.

• Her parents died at the same day because of an accident.

• She is now living with her parents's assistant and driver.

_______________

2 weeks later; the swimming party

"Mimi, you should bring more clothes.. not that one piece swimsuit" Ni-ki said while removing the swimsuit from Hayami's bag. "But I want to wear it" Hayami said while putting the swimsuit on her bag. Ni-ki just stood up from his seat and walked outside her room. He must be upset because he walked outside with an angry emotion. Hayami just continued to pack her things without even noticing that Ni-ki is upset.

A sigh was heard. "I should do my best to protect her, but I think she also need some freedom right?" Ni-ki said to himself while standing outside the house of Watanabes. "Hey bro.. you look mad" He turned around and saw his girlfriend's twin looking at him while holding his bag. "Nothing" Ni-ki said and smiled at the older one. "Don't be mad. Hayami just like wearing those kinds of clothes or swimwear.." Haruto said and zipped his bag's zipper.

Time passed and they're now ready to leave the house. Ni-ki is just sad because Hayami didn't even minded him even the swimwear was so revealing. Imagine if Lea is the one who's playing Hayami's role, she must have followed Ni-ki than ignoring him. Ni-ki just released a heavy sigh and focused on his phone.

and this notification popped up

Lea :))
• active now

: Hey, Ni-ki.. are you with Jungwon today?

: Oh, I forgot.. Good morning there!

: so is Jungwon there?

Good morning too <3 :

And, no Jungwon isn't here.. but we're meeting later:

:Oh okay, just inform me.. thank you

Welcome :

Lea, may I ask you a thing? :

:Yes, sure what is it?

What if you like to wear a revealing swimwear.. but your boyfriend stopped you, would you follow? :

:First of all, I don't like clothes that are too revealing.

: And second, I'm sure will follow him.. coz I know that it's also for me

: But may I ask if why did you asked me that?

Nothing, I thought that you and Hayami have the same opinion:

: But not all have the same opinion..

:Okayyy, I think that's all.. I need to eat dinner now.. bye

Bye:

Eat well:

"Nini" Hayami called several times while waiting for Ni-ki to look at her.. "Nini!" Hayami said and tapped his shoulder.."Why?" Ni-ki said and looked at her while turning off his phone. "You only have your attention to your phone, how about me?" Hayami said and pouted.. "I don't know" Ni-ki said cluelessly and leaned on the car's window.. "You don't know?" Hayami said and raised a brow.. "Aish, I just want to say sorry if I didn't followed you earlier... I just want to wear those kinds of swimwear.. " Hayami explained and hugged Ni-ki sideward. "But when did you got so confident?" Ni-ki asked while still focusing on the outside.. "Since I got you by my side"

-
-
-
-

"Hey, just come.. It's boring without you here" Ava said to her best friend.. Sleepover is a fun thing specially when there's your best friend right? "But Jihoon.." Lea said with a low volume. "Don't ruin your friendship because of a rejection. He's fine now so let's go .. Ms. Kang already agreed.." Ava said and shaked her friend's body. "Fine, I'll come" Lea said and smiled.. she can't resist her friends so why not? It's been a while since she isolated herself from her friends and it's the time to be united again.

Hours later, it's now 8:00 pm in the evening here in the Europe.. Their meeting time is at 8:30 so more minutes for driving. "Have a safe ride" Ms. Kang said while waving her hands towards Lea, Mr. Yoo and her friend.

"I hope that they're not mad at me" Lea said and looked at Ava.. "I told you, they invited you so they're okay with you" She said to reassure her friend.. "You're the positive Lea right? Then be positive and cheerful as usual" Ava continued and patted her back . "You're right, I shouldn't change because of a simple matter" She said and grinned widely.

"But I think that Jihoon is still in love with you.. so just be normal and don't avoid him because he will be hurt" Ava said and rested her head on Lea's shoulder.. "He's my best friend anyways" Lea said and rested her head above Ava's head.

After a not so long time.. they arrived at the Kim's house.. or just Daniel's family house.. It's big and kind of luxurious..

"HEY! LONG TIME NO SEE LEA!" Daniel said and ran outside to hug Lea. "I missed you" Daniel said and released Lea from the hug.. "I missed the all of you to be exact" Lea said and smiled.. "I'm happy that you're now okay with me" Jihoon said and smiled widely.. "I would never be not okay with you" Lea replied while looking at Jihoon's direction.. "Ehem" Nicholas faked a cough.. "Too bad that Konon didn't join" Daniel said and pouted.. "You're always talking about her til now?" Lea said and chuckled.. "She's my crush so
why not?" Daniel said and raised his brows..

"I also have a crush but I didn't talk about him too much" Lea said and sighed..

______________________

HEYY IT'S SUNKI DAY

<WORD COUNT: 979>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>