41

Ni-ki's
_____

"So I'll start" Jungwon said and we all nodded... "But don't expect that this is a funny one.. this is really a heart broking one" He said

Is he going to share a story about himself? I don't even remember about a sad story in my life..

oh, maybe that break up think.. is it about Hayami or Lea?

He told me about that once.. but the one that I remembered clearly was my second heartbreak.. and I don't want to experience it again.

"About who?" Ava asked as Jungwon looked at me..

"About him" He said and pointed at me..

"Okay, okayy.. let's start now" Daniel said and focused on what Jungwon is saying.

"I know that I already told Ni-ki about this. It's about his first break up.. with Lea. So let's start on how they started first. It was a good morning, then Ni-ki told me that he's liking Lea too. So he told her about his feelings and she gladly accepted that. Because of the fear of dying without having a relationship, Lea already agreed to be his girlfriend. Ni-ki is so happy after that.. then the next day, it's their first day together as a couple. They didn't attended classes since they went to something special, Ni-ki's mom's grave. He brought Lea there since he wants to introduce Lea to his mom. Then after that, all I know is Lea passed out because of her cancer. Ni-ki told me that she was taking away by Ms. Kang, he told me this when he still have his memories. Then Ms. Kang flew by the plane to the states, for Lea to heal much faster. We thought that Lea is already dead.. Ni-ki is the saddest person that I saw.. he's not sleeping, eating, or even focusing on what the teacher is saying. Once Hayami sat on Lea's seat, which is the seat between me and Ni-ki.. he always get mad and will immediately leave the classroom. The teachers understand him.. and they sometimes asked him if he wants to go home.. I guess I'll just cut my story here, I just want to say that Ni-ki really loved Lea the most, I just want their comeback" He said and ended it with a pout.

That was a long one.. I don't know what to feel.. Should I feel sad?

"You don't know how sad Lea is when she found out that you have a new girlfriend" Ava said.. "I once slept on their house, without the boys.. and she cried all night because of that. I honestly feel bad about her but we can't do anything"

I feel bad too.. but I can't just love her again, since I don't even remember much about her.

Plus Jihoon is here always with her-

"Who's that?" Nicholas sais after we heard someone chuckling.

"Maybe Lea and Jihoon are now here" Nicholas said as they all stood up and went outside to open the gate.

"If you didn't ran away then you won't get chased by that stray dog" I heard Lea said while laughing loudly..

"It's because you're too fast!" Jihoon said as Lea just continued laughing..

"Heyy!" Daniel said and opened the gate for them.. "We already watched many movies and played games then you just came home this time" He scolded like a mother.

"Do you know that Jihoon got chased by a stray dog?" Lea said while still laughing..

"Yeah, who won't if you're too loud" Nicholas said and chuckled..