02

<PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE>

"So, Mr. Nishimura, its great that you can already go to grade 9 because of your smartness so you have the same class with Mr. Yang." The principal said... But Mr. Yang didnt introduce himself to the Japanese boy. "Uhm, sorry Im Yang Jungwon, I forgot to introduce my self earlier.." A 16 year old Jungwon said."Im, Kim Sunoo" The cute peach like boy said. "Hi, Im Sunghoon.." He smiled.. "Sim Jaeyun here.." Woah, this boy has a great accent.. "Lastly Im Lee Heeseung, The oldest in our squad."

"So as expected... 02z will be together at college... Sunoo at grade 12 then you two at grade 11 and I at grade second year college... aishhh... why do we need to be separateddd?" The oldest boy said.. "Hey, Niki, can you dance?" Niki is about to answer that question by the aussie boy but the school bell rang.. "Oh, see you later at lunch!" Sunoo said.

<ON THE OTHER HAND>

"Ms. Choi, you can only have a private tutor if you want. Your parents give you a lot of shares before they die... So why did you want to be on school, hence, learning from your tutor is much easier.." A middle-aged lady said.. "I can easily learn but I have no chance of socializing." A little 16 year old girl said.. "Why are you forcing me to homeschool? Is it because of my condition? Please... I can handle my self Ms. Kang." The young girl said.. "Uh, okay then.... I'll ask for your doctor if you really can do i---" Ms. Kang was cutted by the young lady's words. "Yah! Ms. Kang, I already said that I can do it! Why arent you believing me? Wae?!" The young girl said and cover her whole body with her blanket. Ms. Kang has no choice, but to leave..

<TIME SKIP.>

"Lea? Are you okay now? I already enrolled you." Ms. Kang said.. "Is this for real?! Thank you Ms. Kang, I promise that I can take care of my self.. and by the way, where did you enroll me?" The teen girl asked.. "At one of the best schools here, Saebom High. But you need to take an entrance exam because you stopped studying for a long time so they will check if you can accelerate in any grade..." Ms. Kang said.. "Ms. Kang? Can you get all the best subject books out there? I want to review. " "Got It Ms. Choi "
__________

<WORD COUNT: 417>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>