13

The plane is now heading to the states. That plane has Lea inside.. There are many doctors and bodyguards inside to keep Lea fine and safe. "I wish that all will be better soon" Ms. Kang said.. "Dont worry, she will survive this" Mr. Yoo said, comforting Ms. Kang..

After many days... "Please, Lea.. wake up as soon as possible... I dont want to see you like that, lying all day in the bed.. and my sunshine kid was gone.. " Ms. Kang said.. Lea is in coma... Ms. Kang decided to put Lea in her parents house in states and just get her own personal Nurse and Doctor.. 'What do you think Ni-ki is feeling these days Lea? Please wake up.." Ms. Kang thought... "Aish, poor boy.. I know he's really suffering right now.." Ms. Kang mumbled..

Back to Korea.. *knocks* "Come in" Ni-ki said.. "Yah! Ni-ki... our teacher and the others are worried for you... please, just attend classes.." Jungwon said.. "I said no! So if youre just saying that again and again to me.. please, just get out" Ni-ki said.. he's on his bed... not facing Jungwon, "You look so pale and weak Ni-ki.. are you alright?" Jungwon said.. "Do you think I am?" Ni-ki replied.. "You lacks of sleep.. always thinking about her, you didnt eat, thinking that you can starve yourself to death! What are you doing Ni-ki! You changed!" Jungwon said and let his tears flow down.. "What if this happens to you? Do you think you will be happy?" Ni-ki said.. "Aish, just leave.. dont mind me.. Im okay" Ni-ki said.. "If thats you want, fine I'll leave... but please take care.." Jungwon said before closing the door..

"What's happening to you Ni-ki?" Ni-ki said to himself.. "I dont believe them, Lea isnt dead.. she's awake for me!" Ni-ki yelled.. crying.. he's just like this, after Lea died... or just 'fake died'. I wish that Ni-ki will knew about whats happening to his life... "I think Jungwon hyung is right... cause what if Lea is watching me from the heavens? She wouldnt be happy...if she saw me like this.."

After 6 months, Ni-ki... he cant still believe that his first and only love was gone... He's attending school these days, but he cant really focus.. "Mr. Nishimura, are you fine? Dont think about that too much.." Their teacher said.. Ni-ki just ignored it.. "Right, its fine Ni-ki were here for you.." Hayami said, Haruto's twin.. "I dont need you... and dont talk to me, and please.. dont sit in Lea's seat!" Ni-ki said.. making the rest shock at his behavior... Ni-ki went to the washroom... he's been like this... since Lea left.. "I miss her" He cried while sitting in the floor.. knees on his chest and his hands around his arms.. "I want to die and join her.." He cried so hard.. "Ni-ki.." its Hayami.. "I dont want to talk with you, I dont need your comfort" Ni-ki said.. "Just leave.. You cant comfort me like Lea does.." Ni-ki continued making the girl sad.. As we can see... Ni-ki is a honor student, but his grades get lower and lower every month.. teachers are worried about him.. and wishing that he wouldnt tend to kill himself..

In the states, Lea isnt awake yet... but one day in the past few months, Ms. Kang saw that she moved her hands.. "I wish youre getting better.. dear" Ms. Kang said... she knew that Lea would be fine.. Ms. Kang always checks Lea's phone.. and she always saw how Ni-ki tells her all about his life..

'Lea, I miss you..'
'Im sorry If I cant sleep well.. I cant stop thinking of you'
'If you can see me there.. I'll eat well I promise..'
'My grades dropped Lea... Im sorry..'
'Do you want me to join you there in heaven?'
'Hayami is so irritating, she keeps sitting in you seat!'
'I dont believe that youre gone, I really love you and I'll find you again'

"He really cares for Lea... I wish he could see her soon" Ms. Kang said while smiling..
_____________

CHECK MY PROFILE FOR MORE STORIESS!!

<WORD COUNT: 729>

<KKEUT>

<I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR VOTES! ILYY!!>

<CHAPTER ENDED>