33

June 30 2022

"Yah, Leaa!" Daniel shouted as Lea tried to push him. They are now at a place where you can experience bungee jumping... and it looks fun right? "You look horrible Daniel!" Ava laughed after taking a photo of Daniel's nervous self. If you're the one who's going to jump, would you be nervous too? "It's because I'm the first one to jump!" Daniel said while his legs are shaking..

(naalala ko tuloy nung dadaan ako sa maninipis na kahoy tas ang taas pa non ganyan den nangyari saken HAHAHAHA)

"Just jump or we'll push you" Nicholas said and tried to push him but Daniel's grip on the metal on his side is tight. "Okay we'll call Konon to push you-" Jihoon said but a loud scream was heard. "AHHHHHH!!" Daniel shouted out loud after jumping off.. The others just laughed at him. "I WISH THAT KONON WILL LIKE ME BACK!" Daniel said while hanging upside down.

Minutes later, Ava and Nicholas are now done.. it's a bit easy for them since they already experienced it years ago. "Would you like to try the couple's jump?" The guide said as Lea and Jihoon looked at each other.

(Don't mind the couple's jump name... I just can't think of other names for this thing)

"What is that sir? Isn't that only for couples?" Jihoon asked and waited for the guide's response. "Aren't you two a couple?" The guide said as the others just laugh.. "No they're not sir" Daniel said and chuckled.. It's always like this.. so they're used to it. "Oh I'm sorry! I thought you two are a couple.. but don't worry, you two can ride it as friends so your nervousness will lessen" The guide said and smiled after apologizing.... well, it's a good thing that you have someone by your side when you'll jump right? "You only offered it to them.. how about us?" Daniel said as Nicholas hit his head. "Yah, that one hurts!" Daniel said and glared at Nicholas. "Don't be so dramatic" Nicholas said and looked up to the giant-like maknae of their squad.

"So let's try it?" Lea said referring to the 'Couple's Jump' "That sound good right?" Jihoon said as they both smiled. How I wish that I have a bestfriend like Jihoon. "So let's go to the other side for the couple's jump" The guide said and smiles at the two teenagers .

"Let's jump at the count of three" Jihoon said as they both started to count.. "One" "Two" "Three!" They both said as they jumped with each other..

"AHHHH! I LOVE YOU NISHIMURA RIKI, I MISS YOU SO MUCH!! AAHHHHH!" Lea said because of her nervousness... wait, she said that while Jihoon is just beside her? 'wait, I didn't meant to say it!' Lea thought and looked at Jihoon with his eyes closed tight. 'I only want Lea to love me back' Jihoon thought as his mouth didn't even let out a single scream.

"How's it? Is it good jumping together?" Ava said but Jihoon is just looking at his feet. "It's-" Lea said but Jihoon spoke "It's fun" He said and smiled. 'You already moved on, Min Jihoon" Jihoon thought to himself and smiled..

-
-
-
-
-

It's midnight in Korea ..

"I can't sleep again" Ni-ki said and stood up from his bed. He went to his study desk to review his lessons, well.. he's a hardworking student.

He went to get his History book, one of his favorite subject. He flipped through the pages and started to read the lessons and stories one by one.

"When did Joseon dynasty started..."

Flashback: July 2 2021

"Lea! Jungwon!" Ni-ki said while running towards his two bestfriends.. panting. "Here, drink some water.. you look tired from running" Lea said as she offered her newly bought water from the cafeteria.. "Thank you" Ni-ki said ans drunk the cold water from the bottle. "And why are you running, Mr. Nishimura?" Jungwon asked and raised a brow. "It's because I can't find you two, Mr. Yang" Ni-ki said and laughed.. "Please be quiet, you're inside a library" The librarian said as the three just looked at each other before blaming each other.

"So let's start reviewing?" Lea said and opened her bag.. "W-wait, I feel that I ate something bad, I need to go to the washroom" Jungwon said and rushed outside the library. "I'm sure he just don't want to study" Ni-ki said as they both chuckled..

"So let's start studying your favorite subject first?" Lea said as Ni-ki smiled.. "I love history.. but what about let's study your's first?" Ni-ki said and started at Lea's eyes while smiling. "But I love history too" Lea said and giggled..

"Then let's study it first" Ni-ki said and opened his history book, but when Lea opened her's a pen slipped out and started to roll until it fell on the concrete floor.

"Oh" Lea said and bent down to pick up her newly bought sign pen. But instead of touching the pen itself, it looks like she touched someone's hand.. "Oh, s-sorry" Lea apologized after realizing that she held Ni-ki's soft hand. "It's nothing" Ni-ki chuckled after seeing Lea blushing.. "Here's your pen" Ni-ki said and gave the pen back to Lea as she thanked him.

Flashback ended.

"It started on July 1392" Ni-ki said..

"Why did I suddenly remembered about it?" Ni-ki asked himself..

______________

Should I just say xxx months later? HAHAHA

<WORD COUNT: 930>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>