44

next day : april 4.

Lea's
_____

"Lea... are you sure that you want to go to the hospital alone?" Jihoon asked as I genuinely smiled at him.

"I can go there alone, Jihoon.." I said..

I'm now going to the hospital, like what I wanted to do; a daily visit.

Jungwon isn't free today because of his fever.. yep, he told me yesterday night that he caught a fever and he doesn't know why...

so I decided to go there alone.

"But.. how about our schedule? We're supposed to go out today right? I know I being selfish.. but we're your friends too.. we need to bond with you too" Jihoon said while looking down.

honestly, I feel bad for them..

I don't know how to manage my time..

"Don't worry.. I'll just stay there for a short period of time. So make sure that you and the others are already ready after lunch okay?" I said and he nodded.. "Okay, I'll go now"

"Take care"

After that, I went outside the house and waited for a taxi to drive near by me,

again.

I guess this will happen until Ni-ki woke up.. me waiting for a taxi everyday.. visiting him on the hospital... writing a letter for him-

oh yeah, I left my diary there for purpose so I don't need to bring it everyday with me.

I hope that no one will ready that since it's only for Ni-ki.

and... Hayami? Her body is supposed to be buried with the coffin next week.. april 11.. and I'm planning to visit the body tomorrow before it'll get buried.

their accident.. I don't know if it's an accident for Hayami. When they studied her body, they found many cuts, specially on her wrist and it looks like she really planned to be hit by the car alone.

but Ni-ki tried to save her.. that's why he's also in the hospital and will stay there for months.

I also texted Konon about what happened to Ni-ki days ago.. when the accident happened and she said that she will go here with his aunt and uncle.

"On the **** hospital please" I said the moment I entered the taxi.

The driver just nodded as he focused on driving.

the hospital isn't that far from my house.. it'll just actually take 15-20 minutes..

As usual, I took my phone from my sling bag and connected it with my ear buds...

after I connected it, I played my favorite song.. View by SHINee. I don't really know why this song is my favorite.. the moment I listened to this, it just made me smile and love the song,

maybe I loved it because of the one who made me love this song.

Flashback: Date Unknown.

I and Ni-ki are now on a park, waiting for Jungwon to come.

we're actually having a picnic today.. so we decided to go on a park and have a picnic there..

"Why is he not here yet?" I asked myself as I looked at the ground coated with green short grasses.

Ni-ki just sighed and took his phone from his pocket..

"Put this on your ear" He said and gave me the other side of his earphone..

he placed the other side on his ear and plugged the earphone on his phone.

"I'll play my favorite song, is that okay?" No-ki asked as he looked at me..

"Sure.. I would love to listen to your favorite song" I said as I smiled warmly.

The song played as the singer started to sing..

wow.. this song is great.

minutes later.. the song is now finished..

He was about to play another song but I stopped him..

"Wait- what is the title of the song?" I said as he chuckled

"You loved it too, don't you?" He asked as I nodded.. "It's View... by SHINee" He said.

"You have a great taste" I said as he continued to chuckle..

"Well, you liked it too... so same to you" He said

"I don't know that there's this kind of song-"

"Guys! I'm sorry for being late! My mom asked me to wash the used plates" Jungwon said while panting..

it's obvious that he ran..

"Oh right, you're just 20 minutes late.. yeah.. 20 minutes" Ni-ki said sarcastically as Jungwon hit him on the head..

I just laughed as Jungwon and Ni-ki started bickering as usual.

Flashback ended.

"Ma'am, we're already here" The driver said as I paused the song that is now on loop.

"Oh that was fast" I said and chuckled..

I just gave him the money.. because who won't pay for it?

"Thank you" He said as I got out of the taxi..

Like what I did yesterday.. I entered the hospital.. listed my name on that notebook-like thing on the counter and wrote my signature in it... and done.. I can now see Ni-ki!

_______

<WORD COUNT: 834>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>