23

Minutes later, Ni-ki is still awake. He cant sleep so he just watched some videos from youtube. He saw some nonsense vlog from different youtubers. "This is boring" He said and exited the app. He opened the spotify and connected his headset to his phone. He started to play his favorite song 'Beautiful' by Treasure. He just found this song recently, since it's in Japanese he relate to this song the most.

He just sang the lyrics of the song and slowly closed his eyes, trying to sleep. After some few minutes, without even noticing... he fell asleep..

-
-
-
-

Waking up with a yawn.. Ni-ki stretched his both arms on the same time. He then stood up and cleaned his bed. He went to the room's bathroom. He washed his face and hair, he also brushed his teeth.. He didnt took a shower because he washed his self last night.. "Only four months for this school year to end" He said and prepared the milk for his cereal..

While eating, he received a text message..

Babe❣︎

:Good morning babee! Dont attend classes today, we're going somewhere..

And why do I need to absent, we're having some test next week.. I need to study..:

:You dont need to study, you're smart enough. You really study hard for our futureee~ hehe just kidding..

I'll think about it.:

:Hey, why are you acting cold to me these days? Jungwon told you to, right?

He just ignored her last text and texted Jungwon..

Jungwonie~

Jungwon hyungg!!:

:Why?

Hayami asked me to come with her for today and dont attend classes.. should I agree?:

:Psh, why do you need to agree? It's not like she's the real girlfriend to act like that..

Okay hyung, I have a story about you..:

:What's it? Spill..

Lea texted me:

:WHAT? LEA? I THOUGHT SHE'S MAD AT YOU

Hey are you screaming?:

:Yes.

She just greeted me happy birthday and done..:

:So you believe me now? That she's your girlfriend? I believe that your nickname to her was something lovey dovey..

Her nickname was 'My Love' with heart but I cleared it:

:Hey you stupid kid, why do you need to clear it? It's your chance

She also cleared mine and called me her bestest friend:

:Aww that's kinda sad bro :< By the way.. let's hang out later and dont come with Hayami. Bye.

Ni-ki just continued eating.. '6:07' "It's too early to go to school"

-
-
-
-

6:00 am in Korea, 5:00 pm in the states (Welp, I just searched for it)

"Uh, Ms. Kang, I will just buy some snack outside. I just want a different one" Lea said as she wore her coat.. "Sure, just be safe" Ms. Kang said while cooking for dinner..

This is the first time that she walked outside alone. She always walk outside with Jihoon, Ava or Ms. Kang.. "Ooh~ there's a park right there, maybe I should go there first" Lea said and made her way to the park.. Snow are slowly falling down.. "Aish its cold" Lea said as she rubbed her hands together.. After a few minutes of walking, he saw a familiar girl looking at the sky.

"Otanjōbiomedetō Riki, anata ga inakute sabishīdesu" She said im fluent Japanese.. 'Happy Birthday Riki, I miss you' "Oh right, she's Konon" Lea said and walked closer to the girl..

"Uhm, Hi Konon.. what language do you want me to speak? English or Japanese?" She asked as Konon looked at her.. not to shocked by her presence.. "It's okay, you can speak English.. Uh, youre Lea right?" She asked and Lea just noddes and sat with her.. "You know, I miss Riki too.." Lea said and looked at Konon.. "Do you know him? Is he living here?" Konon asked and waited for Lea's answer.. "Unfortunately no.. Youre twin isnt here.. " Lea said and looked at the ground.. "He really wants to see you again.." Lea said.. "How do you know him?" Konon asked and tucked her hair behind her ear.. "Im his girlfrien- I mean ex girlfriend.. Dont be mad at me, I didnt do something bad. The thing is, I left Korea because of my disease and he thought im dead.. So he got someone new now"

Lea just looked at Konon, tears started forming on her eyes. Konon is there giving her a hug, to comfort her. Konon doesnt know that this beautiful girl in front of her will be forgotten to easily by her brother. Lea didnt noticed that her tears are starting to fall down.. She tried to stop it but every little pieces of their memories that are forgotten by him breaks her heart all the time..

"But it's okay, I understand that he lost his memories" Lea said while wiping her tears. "I'm sorry for what he did.. But can you please show me some of his picture?" Konon said and waited for Lea to answer. It's been a year since I saw him.." She said and looked at Lea. But it seems like Lea forgot something.

'Konon is his twin. In Korea, today is Ni-ki's birthday in Korea. How did I forgot this one?' She thought for a while..

"Uh, Konon, I forgot.. I think that it's your birthday if you're in Japan or Korea so.. Happy birthday, and as a gift, I'll show you his account and picture so you can contact him." Lea said and gave Konon a smile. She reached her phone to the months younger girl. She also showed her Ni-ki's recent account.. "Ni-ki's instagram account is Nishimura Riki-" She once again looked at her phone and nothing showed when she search for the profile Nishimura Riki.. "Wait, let me check the chats" She said and quickly went to their chats.. "He changed his username to ...Nishiriki" She said.. 'I made that nickname for him' She thought and smiled. 'Hey Lea, dont think too much.. Maybe Hayami call him that too' She shrugged.. "Nishiriki is a cute name at all.. I wonder how he thought of that" Konon said and chuckled.. "Jeez, you're so kind to me already.. Looks like I really want you for him.." Konon said and continued to look at his minute younger twin at Lea's phone.. "Should we call him?" Konon asked out of the blue..
_____________

Is this update too late? It's not right.. I just completed my school works so I dont need to extend my school daysss, hope you'll submit your projects too! <33

Not For Sale will be my bias, AAAAA mark my words :>

<WORD COUNT: 1105>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>