03

<SAEBOM HIGH>

Little did they know, Ms. Lea Choi or let just say Lea was a very smart student with an IQ of 146 so she's just really smart... If she didnt pass this exam, she will proceed as grade 7 because she stopped studying since she has a cancer. "Ms. Choi, here's your test paper. Good luck". One of the teachers said.

After a few minute, Lea already finished her test... She will got the result later... "Maam? May I walk around the campus?" Lea said... "Yes you may."

As Lea walk around, She saw many students, and she was so happy that she can socialize with many people... "Hey Miss beautiful, Im Haruto.." A good looking boy said... "Uh, hi.." The girl said.. "What grade are you in? Are you a transferee?" The curious boy said.. "Yup, but I only took my exam today.." She said.... "Want some food? My treat" He said... "No thanks, I know you have your classes right now so.. No thanks" The girl said as the boy walk away with disappoinment.

"Ms. Choi!" The teacher said... "Your exam's checking was finished.." She continue.." Lea run fast as she can... so she can go rapidly to the office.. But Lea didnt expect that she will bump onto someone...

"Ouch-- Uhm, sorry miss... are you okay?" Oh, its a boy and... a very handsome boy... The boy make sure to give a hand to the girl who fell on the floor.. "I was the one needed to be sorry, its my fault at all... By the way, I need to go... see you around!" The girl said and go inside the office..

"Ms. Choi, I didnt expect the result to be like this... It doesnt like that you stop studying at all.... Shockingly, you got a 100/100 score!" The teacher said.. "Omg! Is this real? Thank you maam!" The beautiful girl said as her gummy smile came out.. "You can start studying tomorrow... we already have you uniform... so no need to worry about it. Take a rest now and get ready for tomorrow." The middle-aged teacher said as she guided Lea out.

<THE NEXT DAY>

"Mom? Are you really okay?" Niki said to his mom... "Yes son... Im just tired... so go to school now, I dont want you to be late and work hard for our future.. I love you my son, take care." Niki's mother said as she kissed her son's forehead.

<AT THE SCHOOL>

"Hey, Its you!! Im sorry I didnt give you a formal sorry... But Im really sorry about that, If youre injured say to me and I will bring you to the clinic..." The girl who bumped Niki said... "Yah... are you mad at me? She said as she waved her hand in front of Niki's head.. "Im okay.." The boy said.. "Btw, I saw on the list that you and me are in the same class... you wont mind if I walk with you to our classroom... and Im Choi Lea.." The girl said.. "Im Nishimura Niki.." They said lend a hand to the girl as a signal of hand shake... "Niki!" A boy said... well its Jungwon "Yah.. Jungwon hyung, This is Lea and she wants to walk with me... do you want to join?" Niki said... "If she want to.." Jungwon said... "Yes! I love to.." The girl said.. with her attractive gummy smile..
_______________

<WORD COUNT: 571>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>