31

Days passed, just like his first heartbreak, Ni-ki didn't even went out of his room or even talk to his friends again.

Messy, that's how you can describe his room. Full of pictures with Hayami that he can't even tear in half. Jungwon is worried again for his friend for the 2nd time. Imagine having a friend who didn't eat for days, not talking to you for days.. even not taking a simple bath for days... who wouldn't worry?

Hayami is really guilty for what she did, but it made her more guilty about pretending to be his girlfriend even Ni-ki already made it official. She is now happy with Baekseung.. Ni-ki can't do anything about it.

"I hope that I can lose my memories again" Ni-ki said and smashed his head on the concrete wall hardly while crying. Who knows that he will be hurt like this after their breakup?

"What's happening to you Ni-ki?" Ni-ki said to himself.. "I dont believe them, Lea isnt dead.. she's awake for me!" Ni-ki yelled.. crying.. he's just like this, after Lea died... or just 'fake died'. I wish that Ni-ki will knew about whats happening to his life... "I think Jungwon hyung is right... cause what if Lea is watching me from the heavens? She wouldnt be happy...if she saw me like this.."

That memory... came across Ni-ki's mind.. 'Why did that memory visited my mind?' Ni-ki thought as he continued sitting with his knees on his chest.

Maybe it's the sign, a sign for the both of you to get back on each other's arms..

-
-
-

"Lea! Let's go there!" Jihoon shouted while running at the wide grass field. Yes you're right, Jihoon and Lea are already in good terms. "Coming!" Lea said and ran to Jihoon's direction. They are now having their picnic together coz it's been a while since they both hanged out. "Wow" Lea and Jihoon both said in unison after seeing the friendship tree. The trees' branches are bent into different shapes that made it looks like a big heart. "Let's take a photo" Jihoon said and opened his phone's camera. "So how are we going to take one?" Lea asked while focusing on the famous friendship tree. Until this old couple came near them. "Aw, what a cute couple.. we used to take a photo here when we're just bestfriends back then" A man said.. Lea and Jihoon just looked at each other while chuckling.. "Uhm, ma'am.. is it okay for you to take a photo of me and my friend?" Lea asked the two old lovers while smiling.. "Oh, they are just friends like us back then" The old woman said and chuckled while reaching the phone from Lea's hands.. "Thank you" Lea said and smiled.

The old woman finishes taking beautiful photos of the best friends.. "You two can really make a good couple.. trust us" The old man said and smiled at the two teenagers.. "No sir, we're really just bestfriends.. we will go now, thank you for taking our pictures" Jihoon said and bowed at the elders.

Why do you think others think that they're a couple even they're just friends? Maybe their good combination? "Sorry for that" Jihoon said and awkwardly scratched the back of his head.. "No, we're used to it" Lea said and smiled. Even she will try to love Jihoon back, she can't. Her heart is still occupied by her first love.

-
-
-

"Am I remembering everything?" Ni-ki asked himself and stared at the picture frame with a photo of him, Jungwon and Lea inside. Is he really remembering anything? "Nishimura Riki, you should act based on your age.. on what you are doing right now, you look like a kid crying because of a candy!" Ni-ki scolded himself and went out of his room.

Finally.

After stepping out if the room...

"NI-KI! YOU FINALLY WENT OUT OF YOUR ROOM!" jungwon said that is loud enough to ruin your eardrums. He attacked Ni-ki with his warm hug. "Thank you for leaving your room" Jungwon said and patted the younger's head. "Don't be dramatic hyung" Ni-ki said and pulled out from the hug.

"You should eat now, you look skinnier than before-" Jungwon was cut off by Ni-ki "When I and Lea broke up, did I look like this?" Ni-ki asked and Jungwon thought about it for a while. "Yes, and if you're going to experience your 3rd heartbreak again, I won't even let you go inside your room. So now eat" Jungwon said strictly and pointed the chicken wings that he bought incase that Ni-ki will exit his room.

Minutes of eating later.. "I want to know more about the past" Ni-ki said while chewing rice. "I always talk about the past last months, and now I'm going to repeat it all again?" Jungwon said while glaring at the younger. It's obvious that he really cares for Ni-ki because he never left Ni-ki's house.. so incase he will come out, he have someone to talk to.

"Because I remembered something from my past!! So please hyung~" Ni-ki said and grinned. 'You're suddenly okay now?' Jungwon thought and ate his chicken .. "You're calling me hyung now.." Jungwon said and continued eating his chicken.. "Then if you don't want to.. I will just remember it myself" Ni-ki said and pouted.. how cute.

"I will try to remember everything about me and Lea" Why did he suddenly talked about them?

_________________

Obviously, I didn't planned this chapter because I can't think of any plan so this is what came out from my mind. I just planned about the- secret HAHAHAHA.. hope you liked this chapter!! <3

<WORD COUNT: 974>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>