63

Lea's
_____

It's been hours since we finished the movie that we're watching and it's now time for dinner, actually, we just finished eating too so we're now talking while still around the dinning table.

"Are there any dessert available?" Jungwon asked while leaning his back on the chair.

"I don't think so..."

"Are there any ingredients to make one?" He asked again

"like what?"

"to make cake, cupcakes, or any dessert" He said so I nodded,

"as long as i remember, there are ingredients left on the fridge"

"nice! would you guys want to make one?"

"it's okay for me" i said,

"if everyone agrees, of couse i'm in too" Ni-ki said and smiled

"then let's go and make cupcakes" I said and stood up... "oh wait, i'll tell miss kang first" I said and they both nodded

Ni-ki's
_____

few minutes later and Lea came back with a smile,

it's actually my first time baking again, since it's been years since i last baked.

"we should search for the ingredients or ways how to do it first so it wouldn't be a mess" Lea said and we just nodded.

she's right next to me while jungwon is in front of her so i decided to move closer to her to help her.

"what kind of cupcake are we going to make?"

"what flavor?" Jungwon asked and i nodded

"chocolate cupcake would be good since we have some chocolate in the fridge" Lea said so we all agreed with the chocolate cupcake.

Minutes later and we all went to the kitchen, obviously starting to make the cupcake batter.

I and Lea are assigned to make the icing and Jungwon said that he can manage the batter since he and his mom bakes a lot.

"We should do many colors of this" I said referring to the icing

"let's do a white one first so we'll just add the coloring later" she said and i nodded.

we started putting all the ingredients we needed on to the bowl.

"i'll try to whisk it" I said excitedly so she just nodded while chuckling.

"be careful, try not to splash it everywhere" she said so i just rolled my eyes playfully...

"hey leaa, look is this okay?" I said because she's watching Jungwon making the batter

"Where" she asked so I quickly put an icing on her face

"heyy!" She said and i just laughed so hard not realizing she also put an icing on my face