53

Lea's
_____

"Mr. Nishimura, you've gained your memories back."

"So uhm, you two.. are a couple again?" Jungwon asked and sat on a free chair after giving us the drinks that he ordered at the cafe earlier.

"But why did you ordered water for me?" Ni-ki asked and pouted after taking a sip on the cold water that Jungwon gave him.

I just chuckled. Jungwon bought me an Iced Americano and he gave Ni-ki a cup of cold water.

"Because your nurse said that you can't drink any other drinks yet.. you can just drink water" Jungwon said as he took a sip on his drink..

I really miss being with this two..

"So what's the answer about my question?" Jungwon asked while leaning his head on the wall behind him.

"No.. no is the answer" I said and nodded at my own words..

"Why??" Jungwon asked

"I don't know too.. She said that I needed to be fully recovered first" Ni-ki said and looked at me.

"Lea, I know you.. You really want to be loved by Ni-ki again.. so why?" He asked as I mouthed something to him..

"What?" He said without a sound..

"Nevermind" I said and sighed..

I just want to mark my birthday as our anniversary, that's why I want to be his girlfriend again on my birthday.

"But Ni-ki, you love her.. right?"

"Yeah, I really do-"

"Okay don't continue. My poor single self can't relate" He said and closed his eyes as he remembered something..

Jungwon stood up from his seat and went closer to Ni-ki..

"But look," He said and unlocked his phone..

I peeked..

He showed him some photo of Ava..

"Who's that?" Ni-ki asked while looking at Ava's photo..

"Ava, my future-"

"You little cat, You and my Bestfriend are not even a couple" I said and hit his arm...

"Yah, that hurts!" He said

"I didn't hit you that hard" I said chuckled..

*notification sound*

"Wait- Jungwon, someone named Jihoon texted you.." Ni-ki said while still holding Jungwon's phone..

"What did he said?" Jungwon asked while still acting that I hit him that hard..

"it says 'Hi Jungwon, please tell Lea to check my messages, I just want to ask something. Thank you!'. Then who's Jihoon?" Ni-ki asked while looking at me and Jungwon alternately.