52

Lea's
_____

I and Jungwon already arrived at the hospital.. He said that Mrs. Yang looked after Ni-ki since last night.

I'm feeling nervous, and a bit of excitement..

I don't even know what to feel... but I'm really excited.. and nervous?

"Ready to see the love of your life now?" Jungwon asked as he smiled.

Yeah, I'm born ready.

"I'm ready since yesterday." I said and let out a chuckle.

Jungwon said that he will remember everything.. especially the day when I left Korea. He must be thinking that I'm already dead since he got into an accident weeks after Ms. Kang told them that I'm dead. I'm not mad at her for doing that, I know that she only did that to make me feel better.. to keep that cancer away from me.

I and Jungwon entered the hospital as we did what do we need to do before visiting Ni-ki.

We rode the elevator, and minutes later.. we're now in front of Ni-ki's room.

inhale,

exhale.

I twisted the doorknob as the door opened.

I saw Ni-ki.. reading the letters that I wrote for him while he's not awake.

I smiled,

"Ni-ki!" Jungwon called loudly making Ni-ki look at us.

"It's nice to see you again, Jungwon- Wait, you're with Lea?" He asked, he looks shocked after seeing me.

I just smiled while looking at him.

Finally, my wish is now granted.

"Yeah, I'm alive Riki. Living without any illness" I said and smiled wider.

I want to cry, not because of sadness... I think I want to cry because of happiness.

"I k-knew it. You're not dead. You didn't left me" He said as tears started to roll down his cheeks.

"Yah~ Don't cry." I said and hugged him.

I thought I can stop myself from crying,

But I was wrong.

He hugged me back, tucking me in his embrace.

He stroked my hair and tighten the hug as if there's no tomorrow.

"I wish I didn't came here with Lea." Jungwon said as I let out a chuckle.

"You're ruining the moment" Ni-ki said with an irritated tone.

"I'll just go at the cafe near here so you can talk without any third wheel here." Jungwon said with a sassy tone.

"You haven't changed" Ni-ki said and chuckled..

"Go back here later okay?" I said as Jungwon nodded.

Jungwon already left the room as I sat on the chair next to Ni-ki's bed.