22

Time passed, and its now morning in the States.. Lea was now up, eating her breakfast while thinking about how Ni-ki cheated.. "Is Ni-ki really that type of a guy?" She talked to herself.. "Did he really love someone else that isn't me?" She asked once again.. "Lea, don't worry about it, you can find someone better-" Mr. Yoo cant finish his sentence because the sound of thr doorbell interrupted him.. Mr. Yoo stood up from his seat and opened the door.. "Hi Lea, Hi Mr. Yoo good morning" Jihoon said and waved to the two.. "About what Im telling you earlier Lea.. there are someone who is like Jihoon" Mr. Yoo said and laughed.. "Huh?" Jihoon asked cluelessly.. "Yah Mr. Yoo!" Lea said and rolled her eyes playfully... "Jihoon~ah, why are you so early?" Lea asked looking at the boy.. "Uh, I thought you want to go to the school earlier.." He said scratching the back of his head..

Few minutes later, Lea finished her food.. She waved good bye to Mr. Yoo who is now left alone on the house.. Jihoon's family driver started to drive the car when the two

"Ava told me" Jihoon started while sitting at the backseat with Lea... "Is it okay for her to tell me? She said that maybe I can help you" Jihoon said while looking at Lea's eyes.. You can say that he's really willing to help you to forget everything about the past.. "But how can you help me?" Lea asked and played with her fingers, looking down.. "I can be your fake boyfriend? Temporary boyfriend or rebound?" He chuckled.. "Ey, do you think I can do that?" She hit his arms playfully.. "But you can replace the bad memories with it.. I will heal your heart" He said while doing an aegyo.. "eww, stop it" She said and laughed.. "Okay okay, Im just kidding.. I can help you in different way you know?" He said while leaning his back on the soft car seat..

"Jihoon, Lea.. were here" The driver said.. "Thank youu Mr. Wang!" Lea said and hopped out of the car.. "Thank you Mr." Jihoon said and closed the car's door..

"Leaaa, Jihoonnn!" Daniel welcomed them with his loud voice.. making some students look at us.. "Don't do that, its embarrassing" Nicholas said and gave him a disgusted face earning a small laugh from us.. "Hi Lea, you're already here!" Ava said hugging Lea's arm.. "Im sorry, But don't worry, I just told it to Jihoon" She whispered as Lea smiled.. "Its okay" She said..

(if Ava is talking to them or around them, just imagine that they're talking using the English language. But if its only Jihoon, Lea, Nicholas and Daniel.. imagine that they're speaking in Korean)

Lea feels like there is something important thing that she remembered.. She checked her phone and looked at the calendar to check her schedules.. Its December 8.. 'Tomorrow is his birthday, should I greet him?' She thought.. "Should I?" She asked herself.. "What?" Daniel asked and Lea realized that she said that out loud.. "Oh, nothing." She said while putting her phone on her bag.. (Sorry if the dates are really confusing, Im bad at remembering the dates I told you beforee)

The day in the School started, its their first subject. As usual, Lea is an active student. Some of her classmates also admire her a lot especially her friends.

"Mrs. Johnson, can we re arrange our seats? This guy is annoying me" A boy from her class said in fluent english.. "Yes Mrs. Its also been a while since we arranged our seats and its really hot in my seat" Another girl complained.. "I think so, so class, bring your things with you and stand up" The teacher said.. "Aw, I want to sit with you Leaa" Ava whined.. "Hope were still seatmates" Lea said.. "Oh! I have an idea" Ava said and left Lea alone.. Ava went to the teacher and told her something.. "Mrs. Johnson, can you please make me seatmates with Lea? She really helped me a lot in understanding such things " Ava pleaded.. "I also noticed that your grades are getting better so okay" Mrs. Johnson smiled as Ava ran to Lea..

"Min Jihoon" The teacher called him as Jihoon raised his hand.. "Sit on the right side of Jessica Wilson" The teacher said as Jessica smirked.. "That Jessica is a playgirl, poor Jihoon" Ava said while facing Lea.. "Why? What did she do to you guys?" Lea curiously asked.. "She really dated everyone who sat near her.. Unfortunately, I viewed all of her flirty actions because were classmates since 1st grade.. how unlucky right?" Ava said while eyeing the beautiful flirty girl which is Jessica, from behind.. "Is that so? I think Jihoon wouldnt fall for her anyways.." Lea said and continue to focus on what the teacher says.. "Nishimura Konon, sit between Choi Lea and Min Jihoon" The teacher said as the Japanese girl sat between them-- 'Wait Nishimura Konon?!'

-
-
-

Its already 3:00 am in Korea.. Ni-ki is sleeping peacefully but he felt thirsty. He woke up, walking in the dark room to find the light switch.. Once he opened it, he came out of his room and went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. After that, he came back to his room. He laid on his bed, but unfortunately.. he cant go back to sleep. "I cant sleep" He said and rolled around his bed.. He found his phone.. '3:16 am December 9' "Wait, its my birthday" He said and connected his phone to the internet.. Notification pops up everywhere..

Jungwonie~
:Happy birthday Ni-ki!! Wish that you can move on from Hayami and dont believe any of her lies.. ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

Babe❣︎
:Happy happy birthday babe! I love you! Lets date tomorrow.. my treat

'babe? should I change it? Aish not for now..' He thought.. He received many text wishing him a happy birthday.. ofcourse he replied thank you to all of them.. Until this notification pops up..

My Love~♡︎
:Hey Ni-ki, seems like I found your account! Im glad that you didn't blocked me.. At first Im thinking about not greeting you but even if you found another girl, youre still my bestest friend..

Happy birthday Nishirikiii!<3 (I dont know where did I found this but credits to the one who made this namee)

This is Lea by the way, if you forgot me already.. :))

"Nishiriki? Thats cute" Ni-ki said and chuckled..

My Love~♡︎

:Hey Ni-ki, seems like I found your account! Im glad that you didn't blocked me.. At first Im thinking about not greeting you but even if you found another girl, youre still my bestest friend..

Happy birthday Nishirikiii!<3

This is Lea by the way, if you forgot me already.. :))

Hey uhm, thank you! Lea? Im sorry I lost my memory and cant remember anything about you.. but Im trying my best to bring my memory back and remember anything about you :

:Is that so? Its okay for you not to remember me :)) Anyways.. congratulations about you and Hayami even Im late, Im very happy for you two.. :)

You changed Choi Lea's nickname from My Love~♡︎ to Lea :)).

Ni-ki is not sure about changing the name because he's not sure about whats happening in his life.

Choi Lea changed your nickname from My Love Rikii <3 to Ni-ki.

"Okay that one hurts.." Ni-ki said while back reading their conversation.. But he cant continue what's he doing because Hayami called.
_____________

Hi! I published a new book called 'Ice on Me' yesterday. It's a Park Sunghoon fanfiction. If you want to read it, you can just click my profile and read it. Thank you!

<WORD COUNT: 1315>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>