14

For the second time, Ms. Kang noticed that Lea moved her hand again.. "I see, your waking up ... Its near.." She mumbled.. Ms. Kang get out of Lea's room and searched for the doctor.. "Doc? Can you please check Lea? She does the hand movement again.." Ms. Kang said.. "Hmm, yes.. Lets go.." They came inside Lea's room.. The doctor checked her.. "Unexpectedly, She will woke up to early than the plan... In our investigation about her.. she will wake up after a year and a half.. But Im happy to say.. that she's gaining all her strength again.. She's okay, After the surgery.. her cancer was gone.. But you still need to take care of her.. cause theres a little chance that it'll come back.." He said.. "Thanks doctor.. Im really glad that she's doing fine..

Back in Korea.. "I can bring my grades back, I'll do it for our future Lea.. I'll hunt for you again, I cant see your grave.. So I know youre alive." Ni-ki said and wore his smile.. "Oh my gosh... Bro, are you smiling? Or am I dreaming?? Are you crazy? Im worried about you" Jungwon said.. "No Im not.. lets go hyung? I need to continue many of my project.. Letchugoo!!" Ni-ki said in an energetic tone... that voice make Jungwon happy.. "The Ni-ki that I and Lea knew was back" Jungwon smiled.. "Hi Heeseung hyung.. Hi Jay hyung, Hi Jake and Sunghoon hyung.. Good morning Sunoo hyung!!" He greeted while walking "What medicine did you take?" Sunoo asked.. "Its better to be happy right?" He said and continued his way to the library.. Its still early so he needs to study his lessons.. As time goes on, his projects and other requirements was finished.. "I didnt thought that our topic was this easy.." Ni-ki saud ti himself as he put those books back in the shelf.. "Its already 7:54.. gotta go now.." His classes were 8 am so he's not that late.. he arrived on his classroom while smiling, he shocked the others but... he just sat down.."Hi Hayami, have a good day." He said then smiled.. 'Omg, Nishimura Riki.. please, dont make me fall even more... You will just hurt mee' Hayami thought.. "Oh.. you too, whats wrong?" She asked.. "Hmm.. nothing" He said..

The class started, Ni-ki remembered that today is a recitation day.. He reviewed his lessons, like those day when Lea is still alive.. or lets just say that Lea is still by his side.. "Mr. Nishimura, answer this on the board.." The prof said.. "Okay proff..." He smiled.. ' 8y + 26x - 764n ÷ y = n' (Of course... I cant answer it.. Im just in the seventh grade :)) ) Of course.. Ni-ki was a smart student, He answered it right.. "You really changed.." Hayami said.. "He didnt changed.. He's really like that when Lea is still alive.... So Niki.. youre over her?" Jungwon said.. "Nah, Im still into her.. And Im just doing this cause I know that she always want to see me smile.."

Flashback , "Niki.. Remember to smile as always huh? Even Im not in your side.. I love you Ni-ki.." Lea said as she kissed Ni-ki on his lips.. "Im sorry, I just did that, cause what if its our last?" She said.. (Okayyy, this is a secret part of the previous chapter)

End of flashback.. "She's my first kiss.. and I want her to be the only one who kiss me.." Niki said.. "But she's d-dea--" Hayami's words was cut off... "No she's not.. I can feel it.. Just stop talking about nonsense.." Ni-ki walked to the washroom after Hayami ruined his mood.. "Just why.. why did you said that?" Jungwon asked.. "Im sorry.." Hayami said.. "If you like him, dont stop his feelings for Lea... she's he's first love.. So I think you should better stop talking about 'Lea is dead' Understand?" Jungwon said.. in a serious tone.. "Aish, youre right, I'll just wait for him to move on.. and finally he can see me as his lover.." Hayami said..
___________

<WORD COUNT: 694>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>