UNSOLVED CASE: ANNALIESE CHAPTER 1

It was a deep and dark night with tall trees aligned the road, it is dead quiet. A car halted on the side of the road and the wind rustles the trees.

"Are you sure that we should park here?" a girl with dyed burgundy hair asked, looking around the area. A dark brown haired guy smirk, pulling the girl closer. "Yes, Tifanny.."

"I didn't get much attention from you at the party so.. you'll give your attention to me.. here and now"

Tifanny smiled, "I love you, Drake"

Drake looked at the eyes of Tifanny, staring at each other and their lips crushed against each other. Drake removed his shirt as well as Tifanny as they felt the heat of their body, their moans filled the car.

"That was.. great" Tifanny said, panting. Drake smiled, "Yeah, it was great" Tifanny sits up from the car seat and her eyes widened as she saw a lady with completely white eyes and tears streaming down her face. Blood tears, Tifanny quickly turned around and the girl was gone. She grabbed her bralette top and wear it.

"What's wrong?" Drake asked, turning around. "I...saw a lady that is with us"

Drake's brows furrowed, " What do you mean? youre being a delusional person. We should go and eat" Tifanny sighed and looked at the rearview mirror but there was no one. "yeah, we should"

Drake wears his shirt and pushed the pedal to drive. The ride was quiet and unnerving. Tifanny couldn't help but look around the area, it was quiet that they haven't encountered a car that passed by them. Tifanny's gut sense something is wrong.

'Hey, it's been.. an hour and this road seem endless. Or.. am I just being "delusional?" Tifanny asked, looking at Drake. Drake shook his head, eyes on the road. "You are being delusional"

As they drive, Tifanny looked at the rearview mirror and she saw the lady again. Her eyes widened, she quickly tugs Drake. Drake looked at her and back to the road, "What is it?'

"Drake, you should look at the back. She is here again" Tifanny said. Drake sighed and doesn't believe her delusions, he looked at the rearview mirror and no one was there. Drake suddenly stops as they heard that they hit something in the road.

'Where are you going?" Tiffany asked and grabbed Drake's shirt.

"I'll go check something out. I think we just hit something" and Drake hops off the car and went out to looked at what they just hit. Huh. Weird, there was no one.

'Weird, no one was—" Drake was suddenly hit with the car. "Drake!"

Drake was multiply hit with the car, Tifanny slowly took a glance on the side and the girl with its complete white eyes looked at her, smiling. Tifanny's tears flowed out, she looked back again to Drake and she covered her mouth to refrain herself from screaming.

Drake is injured, he is almost unrecognizable with the blood and the bruises. "G-get out of t-there, Tifanny"

Tifanny hops off the car and looked at Drake "I... I can't leave you here"

"Go!" Drake said as he is hit. Tifanny hesitated, runs towards the forest. Tifanny took out her phone as she ran and dialed the police hotline. Panting, she waited for the police to answer. She ran through the dark and quiet tall woods. Tifanny looked at her phone if the police picked her call but to her surprise, the signal was cut off. They were no signal in the forest, she ran recklessly looking for a way out.

Her eyes widened, she felt cold long hands that touched her shoulder. She slowly turned around, the girl with completely white eyes shot Britney a creepy smile and her screams filled the quiet and tall forest. 

The Misadventure of Alexander Hughesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें