UNSOLVED CASE: ANNALIESE CHAPTER 13:

"Come on, I'm serious"

Aspen laughed, shutting her locker, "How could I suppose to believe you that? And with that look of yours.." she looked at me head to toe as if she is rating me. "I doubt no girls would try to hook up with you" and she walkout, heading to our class.

I stand for a minute, is that a compliment? I turned around and followed her.

'You got to believe me"

"Annaliese didn't know that the house where she stays was her distant relatives' house. About the article, you've read... It's not quite true. In this newspaper that I've read, on that house... A murder massacre happened in 1970s. It's true that her distant relatives were rich but you know when you--"

"Yeah, some people get jealous and are an enemy behind their facades." Aspen continued, she looks at the tablet I'm holding, "So?"

"But I know this is crazy but the house was cursed after that incident. It says whoever happens to stay at the house will die"

"and you are saying that it could be why Annaliese died?"

I shrugged, "hypothetically"

Aspen grabbed her paper and pen and scribbled on it.

Theories:

The Bolen' House is cursed after the murder massacre that happened in 1970s, which could be why Annaliese died.

"Is that all that you know?" Aspen asked, not looking at me. I nodded, "Yeah. Anyway, how about the woods"

"About the woods, I've read a few posts and videos about it. It's still vague on who is the main killer in the woods. People mysteriously die in the woods especially couples"

"Couples?" I repeatedly asked.

She nodded, "Before Finley and Nick... There were some couples found dead and remember the newspaper I found where a couple died? The guy was multiply hit by a car and the girl wa--"

"Yeah.." I slowly nodded and my brows furrowed as I remember a poem, written in 1988.

"Hey, since you said couples... Do you remember the poem that I read?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Let's hypothetically say, it was from Annaliese. It said there that love destroyed her and she died in her distant relatives' house that was cursed"

"It's not credible since too much of supernatura--"

"a guess and besides, some aren't explainable by logic that's why it remained a mystery"

"Okay, so you are saying.. Annaliese was a victim of "love" and then what? She has no bruises or cuts when she died on her distant relatives' house"

"Yes but she can also drink poison or maybe she was crazy before she died"

"Okay," Aspen said, unsure. She scribbled on the paper again.

Theories:

Annaliese could be a victim of "love" and died from poison.

"Why do you have to put a quote on love?" I asked, looking at the paper and her. She sighed, "because its a ridiculous thing"

I laughed, "says to the person that had a crush on Ni--"

The sudden clearing of throat interrupted me, I forgot that we are in class.

"would you mind sharing what you are laughing at, Phobus?" Mr. Wilson asked. I gave him a pity smile, "I w-wa--"

"Class, what is our class rules again?"

"No chitty-chatty chat in class," the students said in unison.

"And what happened if someone is found out in class?"

"GTFO" I bit my lower lip at the student's unison reply. It means, "Get The Fucking Out". Not bad to a teacher's class rules, I like it.

Mr. Wilson crossed his arms, looking at me and Aspen. Aspen stood up, grabbed her bag, and stormed out. I grab my bag and went out.

"That was so embarrassing, you shit" Aspen hissed

"you easily get embarrassed," I said, followed her behind.

"Yeah but it's true. Love is such a ridico--" Aspen stopped her sentence. "What wrong? Phobus, you okay?"

I froze as I saw the woman... In my nightmare.