UNSOLVED CASE: ANNALIESE CHAPTER 15

"Yes, Mrs. Smith. I know it's crazy but a jet-blacked haired woman was seen here, she is the on—"

"Shush your nonsense! You are now blaming a supernatural entity for what you did?"

"But that's—"

"Look at this!" Mrs. Smith as the CCTV footage last night is played.

In the footage, it's Alexander and Aspen, looking at someone.

Books and torn pages of papers threw in the air, "See that, Mrs.Smith?" Aspen said. "How could you explain that Phobus and I did that?"

"I know you kids like to pull pranks." Mrs. Smith continued as she saw the CCTV footage of Aspen that flew into the air.

"But me, flee in the air cant be explained by scie—"

"I would report you two to the principal. Suspension for three days." Mrs. Smith said as she walks, heading to the door.

"I know you kids couldn't be trusted from the very start," she said and shut the door.

Great. Suspension for three days.

"What a boomer" Aspen's brows furrowed and crossed her arms.

Alexander looked at Aspen, sighing.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know. I cant almost process what happened these past few days. First, the death of nick. Second, Finley died. Third, I'm accused of being with that woman's love of her life."

"I think.. unraveling the truth of Annaliese is a mistake in the first place.." she continued.

"Even me, I'm confused after that woman told me I'm the love of her life" Alexander said.

"Yeah as if Phobus is that attractive. I mean, are you even attractive?" Aspen laughed between her tears. In a moment...Alexander feels a bit okay, hearing Aspen's laughter.

"Maybe you are just handsome"

"Wait.. did you just say...handsome?" I asked, teasingly.

"Phobus, I'm not Annaliese" and Aspen sighed, "I'm just way confused"

"I know but eventually, about Annaliese's case.. we can find the truth."

The sudden opened of the door as Mrs. Smith burst in. Aspen and I

grabbed our bags as we are told and stormed out.

Students looked at us, murmuring as Aspen and I walked through the hallway.

"He may be handsome but why would he be on that stupid club" a student murmur, looking at me.

"Yeah, I know right. What a dumbass. A handsome guy like him should be joining the football team"

"I heard their club is full of weirdos"

"And did you know that members of their club died and it only left him and that girl who thinks she is pretty just because she is with that handsome guy"

"If you talk shit about our club again along with the members, say bye-bye, beauty" Aspen said, glaring at the female students that murmured to each other.

"Hey, come on. Let's go... " I said, yanking Aspen. I looked at the students as they looked down, not sincerely sorry for what they murmured.

"She is pretty, pretty than you girls that are only good at gossiping. And hey" I paused, they looked at me. "Thank you for the compliment that I'm handsome and... it's my choice to be on the club full of weirdos but thank you for the suggestion that I should be on the football team." and I walked away, leaving them.

"You are so gross, saying that I'm pretty," Aspen said, rolling her eyes out. I laughed and looked at her, "Why? Are you embarrassed?"

She scoffs, "Me being embarrassed because you called me that I'm pretty? Not a chance"

Silence filled between us, I looked at Aspen that is staring at her hand. I hovered my eyes and realize we are still holding our hands. I removed my hands, "Sorry"

Maybe it's just me but I saw a subtle tint of red on her cheeks, "It's fine, I have a solution for that" she said and pulled something out of her pockets.

It was a hand sanitizer, she squeezed the hand sanitizer. "A bit of this and.." she rubbed her hands together.

"Safe from germs"

I laughed at what she said, "Excuse me? You will not be contaminated because I'm a hygienic person"

"I'm just being safe. A person that is "handsome" can't always be trusted" she said and run. I laughed and chase her, "What did you sayy?"

Mrs. Smith didn't believe us and not being heard and be suspended made us a bit down, the skies are davy gray.

"Yeah, bye" and I watched Aspen drove off. Chasing Aspen earlier and hearing her laugh, a smile tugs on my lips. The day seemed not so bad at all. A sudden vibration is what I felt in my pockets.

"Hello?" I answered. It's my aunt.

"What?!"