UNSOLVED CASE: ANNALIESE CHAPTER 18

It was 11 pm and Phobus Aunt went downstairs as she heard few knocks on her door.

"Coming!" she said and grabbed her long light pink cardigan as she heads to the door.

"Oh, officer. What brings y--" Phobus Aunt cut her sentence off, brows furrowed she saw Alexander with the police officer.

"Well, your son speed the limits and somehow parked in the Oak Creek Road" Phobus Aunt shut the door, not looking away at Alexander.

"He is not my son. He is my nephew" Aunt replied to the officer.

"Well, your nephew speed the limits and somehow parked in the Oak Creek Road"

"What's the big deal if I par--"

"Phobus!"

Alexander cut his sentence off and rolled his eyes. He looked at Phobus' aunt.

"Why would you park there?" Phobus' aunt asked. Alexander averted his gaze, tired of repeating things out.

"Again, I have...some research and I thought you know that"

Phobus' aunt averted her gaze to Alexander and look at the officer, "Thank you for bringing him here officer."

"No problem, I'm just here to give him a warning. Have a good night" and the officer went to his police car and drove off. Phobus aunt crossed her arms and looked at Alexander, she went inside and Alexander sighed, following her.

"Why did you went to Oak Creek Road? You know th—" Phobus aunt said, anger on her tone.

Alexander took a deep breath and sit on the couch, "I'm having a research project on my club"

Phobus aunt's brows raised, "Club?"

"I didn't mean like a night club. It's a school club. " Alexander replied. "It's about the woman I saw with my partner in Oak Creek Road. A jet blacked haired woman in a floral dress that cries blood and I know this is crazy but she called me as a love of her life..."

"Phobus, are you referring to..annaliese bolen?"

Surprised, I looked at aunt. "y-yeah.. but how did you know.."

Phobus Aunt sits beside Alexander, "You haven't forgotten about the stories I told you that happened in the woods at Oak Creek Road?"

"Yeah.."

"Well, where do I start?"

"About how did you know about Annaliese Bolen?"

"Well, your father had a sweetheart named..."