UNSOLVED CASE: ANNALIESE CHAPTER 14

"What? It's just... nothing. "I said, averting my gaze. In my peripheral vision, The woman's complete white eyes are staring at me.

I grabbed Aspen's hand. "Anyway, let's continue researching about Annaliese's case" and drag Aspen heading to the library.

Few students silently reading, Aspen put her bag on the floor and pull her laptop, opened it to read and analyze Annaliese's case. I put my bag and head to the bookshelves, non-fiction section.

Finding the book that I kept between the shelves, in my peripheral vision, a sudden swift of a figure passed by the end of the shelves. I take a glance and followed it, looking from the right and left.

I jolt as I suddenly felt cold hands, I turned around and my eyes widened. It was the girl I saw in the cafeteria, she still wearing the floral dress, her hair parted in middle and covered half of her face.

"Sorry," she softly said. I shake my thoughts off and smile.

"I-Its' okay, Uh..D-Do I know you?"

"No, but I just want to warn you that if you have a sweetheart, don't ever hurt her. Don't ever cheat on her.." I raised my eyebrows, confused as I watched her slowly walking away.

She turned around, glancing down, "If you think I'm a stalker, I'm not. I'm here to help you."

"Wait, help?"

She nodded, "Yes. About Annaliese's case, right?"

I slowly nodded, "I know about your case since I'm also studying her case after what happened to my sister in the Oak Creek Road"

"What about your sister?"

"Her heart is full of hate.."

I don't understand her sentence, "that also killed her"

I slowly walked towards her, "Hey.. can you come with me? My partner and I are also on that case. Could you help us?"

She nodded and we head back to Aspen. As I walked to Aspen, she looked up and her eyebrows raised.

I read her lips, "Who is she?"

"Acquaintance" I replied. The jet-black haired girl sits beside Aspen and saw a glimpse of what's on her laptop screen, "Oh, so you are still searching about Annaliese."

Aspen looked at her and awkwardly smile, probably due to the girl's appearance "H-Hi, I'm Aspen" and reached her hand out.

"Ann" and Ann shakes Aspen's hand.

"I knew you are still searching about Annaliese and I'm here to help you. May I?" Ann asked, pointing at Aspen's laptop. Aspen looked at me, skeptical. I nodded, Aspen looked at Ann.

"Ann, how did you know about Annaliese?" Aspen asked. Ann type on Aspen's laptop, not looking at her.

"My sister died at the Oak Creek Road and heard the legends about Annaliese"

Aspen and I looked at each other.

"Read this to have a little knowledge of what happened to Annaliese," Ann said as she turned Aspen's laptop around and let us read. "It's a Mysterious Case: Annaliese Bolen"

" November 20,1988 she was found dead at Oak Creek Road with no bruises and cuts. Police and investigators saw Annaliese's picture and found some things where she lived." Ann said as Aspen and I read the passage.

"The police and investigators went to the NorthVille where Annaliese lived, her father and mother were devastated of what happened to their daughter. It says that on November 15, 1988 Annaliese run-away home after being abused by her father. It's still main mystery of what Annaliese cause of death"