UNSOLVED CASE: ANNALIESE CHAPTER 12

Aspen_cool: Sorry about the other day. I just need time alone. Sorry.

DarkPhobus: The news of Finley was sudden, take your time. I'll be doing some research for the project.

The sound of tapping the keyboard filled my room as I search about Finley. There is something about the woods that is unexplainable, about the girl that cried blood tears has to do something with this.

The death of Finley and Nick is so sudden and they're dead in the same location, what is the meaning behind those woods. I looked at the paper, we already know about the house in the middle of that forest.

I grabbed my pen and paper, "Annaliese. Bolen's ancestral house in the middle of the forest"

"What could be the meaning of it?" I looked at my laptop and resume typing, "Annaliese Bolen"

Annaliese Bolen's case. The scary story of the Bolen ancestral house.

"So the same of what Aspen told me that there is something scary in that Bolen ancestral house where campers hear cries, murmurs, sobbing, and most of all screams. Campers used to see some woman there and Aspen thought that it was the woman that we saw in the Bolen's house. "

I leaned against the back of my chair, "Annaliese died because she killed herself? Or what was the cause of her death?"

"Based on the article, she died sleeping. No bruises and cuts. There is also no trace of her killer and who would kill her?"

I searched up about Annaliese,

Annaliese is a young gentle girl that lives in a quiet suburban area called North Hillside. She is quiet and loving to her family, it was a mystery of her death knowing she doesn't have an enemy.

Upon that poem that I read, I cant conclude that Annaliese killed herself. It must be something she wrote to say that she was hurt by the betrayal of her sweetheart.

And upon reading the article, no one killed her. She died in her sleep.

It's unlikely that she'll die in her sleep unless she is ill.

Who would kill Annaliese when she is known by the people as a sweet and gentle girl? There is no way that. I search for Annaliese faced and I halted as I found a picture of a woman. Jet-black haired woman, wearing a dress.

Wait, Annaliese is the same person that I saw in my nightmare but how is that possible when she is different from there. She is evil as if evil consumed her. Consumed her soul.

"Okay, this is stressing me out and puzzling me," I said and walked downstairs. I went to the kitchen to grab a drink. As I walked to the couch, the telephone suddenly rang. I walked and accept the call, "Hello"

"Hey, darling" my brows furrowed, "E-Excuse me? Who is this?"

"Oh, you don't need to know who is this, darling. I'm sure you recognized my voice" Before I could reply, she added.

"Afterall, we'll be together and how handsome you are with your clothing" and the caller ended the call.