Apparently Percy's Percy Jackson (Whose that?)

"Now Percy, are you sure you can summon a category 2 hurricane?" Cassie asked her boyfriend. They'd all agreed to Piper's plan of making the HMS Stardust make a detour to Siren Island, where they'll meet Nicholas. Now it was all up to Percy, who was the only one with the power over the storms.

"I'm sure I could do this," Percy promised, taking her hand. "I owe him, y'know? We all owe him."

"I know, but I just don't-"

"I'll be fine. I've done bigger ones before." Percy smiled. "Glad you care."

"Fine," Cassie said. "Just be careful, alright?"

"Alright." Percy kissed her forehead.

"Percy, it's the time!" Piper called from across the room. "Come on."

Percy kissed her again before following Piper to the upper deck where he'll be making the storm.

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooo." Libby's voice sounded from behind them. "Someone's in a fast relationship..."

Cassie flushed and was about to bolt to her room when Sage's disappointed face appeared behind Libby. "Libby. Stop teasing an insecure 15-year-old about her relationship."

"Bu-"

"No buts," Sage said. "How would you like it if I teased you when you started dating Ganymede?"

"Fine..."

"Come Cass," Sage said, taking her hand. "We need to get ready before the storm comes-" the window across from them suddenly whirled to life. "The storm defences!" Vega said. "Percy overdid himself. Those things only open during a Cat 3 hurricane!"

"Piper and Percy are still up there!" Phil said, feeling the storm wobbling the yacht.

"Will they be okay?" Cassie asked, concerned for her friend and her boyfriend.

"Percy's the one summoning the storm. He controls it, so he'll do something to prevent the storm from hurting any of them." Hector said, doing the math in his head. "But Nicholas is gonna have some trouble. The winds would at least blow at 111 mph. He might not be able to make it without

"He'll do it," Nico said, determined. "I just know it. Meanwhile, we need to find the safer parts of the yacht-"

"Help?!?" Piper's voice called from up the stairs. She was hauling an unconscious Percy in her arms. "Someone? Percy fainted after he summoned the storm."

Cassie and Austin went to help Piper carry Percy to a bed.

"Wait, if Percy's not controlling the storm, does it mean it'll lose control?" Gemma wondered.

"Oh shit," Vega said as the ship shook violently, threatening to tip over. "IT'S A CAT 5 AND IT'S OUT OF CONTROL!!!"

All storm systems are active. Passengers go to the storm deck at the top of the ship in case we have a breach. A voice boomed on the speakers. And hold on!

Austin and Scott picked up the still unconscious Percy while the others headed upstairs for height. Nico was the last to leave the stairs before a window shattered, water pouring in like a hose. Nico closed the waterproof door, stopping the water from going anywhere else. "Everything is good!" he called.

They reached the top deck, where they saw how dangerously close they were to the rocks and boulders jutting out from the waters.

"We need to wake Percy up! Only he can stop the storm!" Hector yelled over the wind, and the others seemed to understand.