Picholas Is Apparently The Ship Name...

They spent the next hour together, enjoying each other's company. They didn't leave each other until the early sun started to peek its head from the horizon.

"Well, that was a night." He grinned. "You should probably go back before one of them wakes up or they'll think something happened between us."

"Because some did happen between us." Piper smiled. "But you're right; I don't want them oohing us to no end."

"Exactly."

"Bye," Piper whispered, kissing Nicholas on the forehead before going back to her tent. Nicholas smiled. He'd never expected her to do that, but it was a pleasant surprise, and he'd never felt happier in his life.

He smiled to himself. It's hard to accept it, but truthfully, he'd wanted the moment to last forever.

"Nicholas, what the Hell was that?" Phil's voice pierced his time of respite.

I forgot; Phil's a morning person. Well then...

"What do you mean?" He asked, acting as innocent as possible.

"You were kissing Piper." Phil raised an eyebrow.

"That must be something on your end; maybe you're hallucinating." Nicholas denied. "Or maybe you're still dreaming."

"Why would my dream say I'm dreaming?" Phil asked. "It's cool though; everyone ships you two."

"Don't tell anyone else please," Nicholas begged.

"Fine," Phil smiled. "I did not expect you to start begging people; seems like you changed."

Nicholas glared at him. "And how's your relationship with Clover going? Started making love yet?"

"Shut up."

"Exactly; if you continue talking about it, I'll say that. Maybe next time I'll say it in front of Clover..." he mused.

"OK OK, I'll shut up." Phil raised his hands in defeat.

"We're cool?"

"We're cool."

"Cool." Nicholas got up from the log, stretching a bit. "Now, being a morning person, do you happen to know how to make pancakes?"

"I learned how to make them during my wish mission. Why do you ask?"

"Let's give them a little surprise."

How hard can it be to make pancakes on an old-fashioned stove in the middle of the forest with minimal ingredients? Well, for Nicholas and Philip, it was surprisingly easy. The stove was almost made for pancakes, and they had just the right amount of recommended ingredients. There was just one problem.

"They need to install some way to get the smoke out when you cook in here," Phil said, wiping his forehead. "It's boiling us alive."

"It's not boiling us alive; it's smoking us alive." Nicholas corrects, water dripping from his body. "And I don't feel so good."

"You're ice, get out of here before you're a puddle on the ground!" Philip yelped, shoving Nicholas outside before he melts into slush.

"Ah, this is a lot better," he said. "You know there's a window over there, right?"

"Oh right," Phil said. "Can you open that for me?"

"Ok."

Nico got up from his sleeping bag, rubbing his eyes from the night before, the familiar feeling of sore limbs returning to him. He'd slept on hard surfaces his entire life, but a year of sleeping on a comfy bed made him used to the comfort. He got out of his tent and stretched, breathing in the morning air.