I Feel Like We're Nearing the Climax...

(I skipped this to 2 days; nothing happened. They're on the HMS Stardust)

Peter sat beside Orrin, watching him being destroyed by his father. His father was streaming, and humiliating his son live on cam.

"HOW!?!?!?" Orrin yelled. "I PRESSED HEAL!!!"

"Oooooooo... Orrin's baby raging..." Peter said. "In front of thousands of people..."

"I DON'T CARE!!!" Orrin yelled at him. "I'M TIRED OF PLAYING GAMES THAT I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE FOR; FIRE UP CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE!!!"

"Fine fine fine..." His father muttered before loading up the game. "But this doesn't fit the fact that we're having a competition-"

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE COMPETITION, DAD!!! JUST LET ME BLOW OFF SOME STEAM!!!"

"Did you just call me..." His father's jaw fell so long it reached the floor. "DAD!?!?!?!?!"

"I uh... um... I just..."

"Guys!" Peter yelled from the chat monitor. "The stream's going insane..."

While Orrin played Call of Duty and destroyed everything he came across, his father stepped back to think about what Orrin called him.

"What is it, dear?" Orrin's mother asked, leaning on his shoulder.

"He called me..."

"Yes, I heard the thunderous yell that is Orrin yelling DAD at you." She joked.

"I'm being called a father for the first time..." He said under his breath. "Live on a stream where thousands of people are watching... I don't know whether to be happy or what..."

"Well, what else can you feel?"

"Surprised? I've been an absent father for most of his life, dear. I just can't believe he'll hate me yet call me dad in such a short time."

Orrin's mother smiled. "I know why," she said.

"Why?"

"He may not admit it, but he did want a father. Every time, I promised him he'd see you again, but every year he'll be disappointed that you didn't show up to his birthday party, or whatever we had planned. One year, he stopped talking about you altogether and acted like you never existed. However, I know that he's always thinking about you and why you left us. It's not that he hates you; he has wanted a father for all his life, but he's afraid you won't fulfill that."

Orrin's father thought on this for a bit, before making up his mind. "Then I'll be the best father I can be."

Orrin's mother smiled. "You already are, dear," she said and kissed his cheek. "You already are."

Colin stood on top of the HMS Stardust, talking with the elders of the Brotherhood.

"No, you don't understand!" He said. "I CAN'T figure out who it is for the life of me. I've tried everything! No, I have suspected, but without concrete evidence- I REFUSE TO KILL WITHOUT KNOW I'M IN THE RIGHT!!! You of all people know this. I'll do what I can, but without real evidence, I'm not going to take any chances. I don't care if we're getting close to Polar Peak or the HQ, I'm not staining my blade with the blood of an innocent unless they caught wind of this. I'm not- I don't care if this takes away my rank; it doesn't even matter to me. You know I'm the most competent assassin; you'll give me jobs for higher ranks even if I'm a novice. Whatever. F off."

He closed the call and tucked his star-zap into his pocket. "Mother (pretend that the BEEP sound is here). Hate these old cronies."

He sat down on the top, rubbing his head. These guys are probably still thinking about what's happening; I've never exploded at them like that. That's what they get; I may seem like I'll obey the orders, but if you taunt the beast too much, it'll eat you. That's basic knowledge.