Epilogue

The salty sea winds blew heavily on the coastline; a storm was coming. Starlings rushed to safety, and animals sought shelter under the thick coastal forests. Under these trees, however, were things... unwelcomed.

Rancora sat on her throne of stone, receiving the latest news on the Star Darlings and the Brotherhood.

"WHAT!?!?!?" she yelled as the messenger whispered what it had. "I SENT THE MOST ELITE TROOPS THERE! HOW!"

"A Starling... another member held off our puppet monsters and delayed enough for reinforcements." The messenger, a detached head with bat wings attached where the ears should be, whispered.

"What about Aiden?" Rancora demanded, rage showing in her eyes. "Surely he must've succeeded."

"No, milady." The head whispered. The Star Darlings went into a cave, but General Aiden never emerged. We've also caught sight of a white coloured Starling we've never seen before."

"A white Starling..." Rancora mused. "Nicholas." she sneered, her voice containing enough venom to kill thousands of Starlings. A mixture of rage, fury, and anger rushed through her system, and she slammed her hand onto the throne's armrest. The head was burned into a pile of goo.

Rancora held her head in her hands. Today wasn't her favourite day of her conquest.

Lightning flashed, and a figure stepped out from the trees.

"Who is it?" She snarled. "Leave... or die!"

The figure didn't seem fazed. "An enemy of my enemy is my friend." a masculine, smooth voice said. "I mean the Horde no harm; only an offering."

"The offering will be your life if you don't say who you are!" Rancora roared.

"I am the Ambassador of the Skylars, Milady." The figure said. "And I'm here to make a... alliance."

"Oh?" Rancora asked, looking at the figure. "I think I can... spare your life if you give me your proposal."

The figure laughed, and lightning flashed, lighting up the man's face as he explained everything.

"Give me the Frostborne," The Ambassador said. "And we'll both have anything we'd ever dreamed for."