That does NOT sound like a good idea

Astra pushed away from her dinner and called out for a Bot-Bot to take them to the kitchen. She grabbed her Star-zap and headed out.

"Astra!" a voice called. Austin walked up beside her. "Hey, Austin. What's going on?"

"Nothing. I finished dinner and I didn't feel like listening to Percy rant on and on about how annoying something called writer's block is. I zoned out."

"I could relate; Cassie is always talking about books and I never understand her."

"Mhm"

"How do you feel about Percy and Cassie getting together? They are shy about it, but they are more than friends."

"I feel happy for Percy, y'know? He's always the most protected person in the world. If our group was a family, I'll see him as the youngest out of 10 brothers."

Astra laughed, as she didn't think Percy would see himself like that.

"Anyways. Are you going to the Campfires tonight?"

The campfires were like a traditional activity for the Time of Lumiere camp, where they'll all sit in different campfires around the school (or farther) and just kinda hang out, talk about some stuff, and make friends. Lady Stella told the camp leaders to put us into a permanent group, unlike the others whose groups get changed every day.

"Ugh. It's so boring though."

"They said we can go near the Crystal Valley. We're old enough to do that."

"Really! I always wanted to explore that place! LET'S GO!!!" Astra exclaimed, literally teleporting herself to the place where they meet up for the Campfire.

"AH! Astra! What are you doing here?" one of the Camp leaders who was setting up the campfires asked.

"Here for the Campfires!"

"But they start at"

"It's ok. I'll just wait." as she said that, she sat down on the ground.

(Campfire time!)

"Astra why are we out here?" A scared Cassie asked, looking around at the hydrong-year-old trees, which crept their way around the land, casting a shadow even the stars can't go through.

"We'll be fine, Cass," Sage told her, scratching her head. "It's not like there's anything wrong with the Crystal Valley."

"There is actually," Nicholas said, looking at her with an amused expression. "The Crystal Valley is home to many... unliked creatures. Let's hope we don't bump into one."

"WHAT" Sage yelled.

"Shush or we'll be mauled to death by one. You just attracted everything in the Valley." Nicholas said calmly. "Well, you all will be mauled. I won't."

Sage, Nico, Libby, Ganymede, Gemma, Cassie, Tessa, Vega, stopped talking, and each clung to someone. Scarlet looked at them and signed. Scott, Hector, Percy, and Andrew tried to shake the girls off, but they koalas them and clung on like crazy.

Nicholas smirked. "You don't need to do that. We are going to a place that overlooks the Valley, which has, like, the easiest creatures to chase away."

Everyone signed in relief and stopped clinging onto others.

"We're here, everyone," Astra called from the front.

They entered a clearing overlooking the Valley, the land dropped expeditiously, way below sea level. The other side was the same story. Mountains formed a giant canyon with an underground forest in it.

"I've never seen something so... interesting." Sage breathed. "It's sooo... unnatural."

"I get this a lot from living in the mountains. This is everywhere we go." Nicholas said excitedly. "I've seen more impressive valleys than this."

"Anyways." Astra interrupted before Sage can say anything else. "This is as far as we dare go. Tes, Andrew, set up the s'mores!"

Andrew and Tessa grabbed the bag of food, filled to the brim with marshmallows and crackers for s'mores. Austin lit a fire and Andrew started melting the marshmallows while Tessa made s'mores. From several years of BBQing with his pa down south, Andrew knows how to melt marshmallows.

Soon, they were passing around plates of s'mores and everyone was chowing down. Piper and Nicholas rolled out a mat and started meditating.

Nico told campfire stories, making everyone uncomfortable in the wilderness. Scarlet, Orrin and Astra explored the nearby forest, 'cause adventure.

Leona, Clover, Scott and Philip put up a little show, although Leona's mic was taken before they got swarmed by a bunch of monsters.

"Ahhh." Cassie sighed. "This is beautiful. Nothing scary at all-"

A deafening screech sounded from below, from the valley. Scarlet, Orrin, and Astra looked over the edge to find... DEATH.