They're Getting Rather Intimate...

Just a short little chapter. I'm bored and decided to write this. lol. Enjoy!

The SD was excited. They'd finally stopped at the place they'd all been waiting for; the music concert. Leona, Scott, Austin, Orrin, Nicholas, Piper, and Colin all signed up for the song parts. Sage, Clover, Phil, Nico, Vega, Peter, and Libby all agreed to be part of the band. Scarlet was forced into this. The others like Percy, Cassie, Astra, Gemma, Andrew, Tessa, Peter, Adora, etc are there for emotional support.

"Alright, guys!" Scott yelled from the front. "We're here at the place! Remember the tickets!"

They stopped in front of the giant coliseum-like stadium, where they'll be spending the last 2 weeks preparing for the big performance.

"Hello." the front desk manager said. "How may I help you?"

Scott handed them their tickets.

"Oh! You're Scott Smith! Nice to meet you, I'll get someone to escort you to your respective rooms." The manager smiled. "The same person will guide you to the practice rooms where you'll meet your coaches."

"Alright," Scott said. "Thank you."

The manager went to the back, calling for the guide. A 17-year-old girl came out, wearing a short skirt and the signature t-shirt for the building. Her long, purple hair flowed around her.

"Why does she seem familiar, Nico?" Nicholas asked. Nico thought the same thing. "Yeah, like she's..."

"Hello! I'm Adelaide, I'll be your guide for the next 2 weeks."

"Adelaide!" Nico said, a grin spreading on his face. "It's me, Nico!"

"Nico?" Adelaide asked. "Where were you for a year?"

"Star Prep; School and whatnot."

"Oh well then," Adelaide said. "We'll talk on the way there."

They followed Adelaide through the corridors to their rooms underground.

"When did you get a job here?" Nico asked. "Polar Peak is up north."

"It's a summer job; the last little performance was up north; I just followed them here for my job," Adelaide said. "I'm returning home for the winters after buying things the village's needs."

"Oh," Nico said.

"What about you?"

"We're on a summer trip," Nico said. "This is our last stop."

"And you're performing here?" Adelaide raised an eyebrow. "You've changed."

"No, I'm here more for emotional support," Nico said. "Nicholas is though."

"WHO!?!?!?" Adelaide spun around, eyes in disbelief. "Did you say... Nicholas?"

"Oh, shit..." Nico muttered. "Should not have said that..."

"Where is he?" Adelaide asked. "I... I want to see him."

Nico glanced at Nicholas behind him. Unfortunately, Adelaide caught that. Bringing her gaze to Nicholas, she smiled. "Nicholas."

"Nico, who is this again?" Nicholas asked, tapping Nico on the shoulder.

Nico slapped his head. "It's Adelaide."

"I don't remember," Nicholas said. "It's been 7 years since I've even seen the village; she could be the one that had a crush on me for all I know."

"BECAUSE SHE IS!!!" Nico yelled.

"Oh..." Nicholas said. "Then so what?"

"This guy..." Nico said.

"Well it's not like I would look back and think: 'Oh, these are every one in my childhood.'" Nicholas said. "I never looked back."

"Can we at least do this in our rooms?" Scott asked. "It's kind of embarrassing watching a literally family argument go off."

"Fine," Adelaide said. "Come on. Nicholas, we need to talk later."

"No, we don't!" Nicholas said.

"Who was that, Nicholas?" Piper asked. They were in their respective rooms, and Piper decided to prod a bit.

So basically, back when I was a 10, Adelaide, had a crush on me." Nicholas said. "Although I have no feelings for her back, she nonetheless tried as much as she could for my attention."

"Do you think she still has a crush on you?"

"Why do you think that?"

"From the lustful glance she gave you before she left, there's no chance she isn't over you," Piper said.

"Don't worry; I'm never going to leave you," Nicholas said, cupping his hands around Piper's face gently before kissing her. Piper wrapped her arms around Nicholas' neck, running her fingers through his soft white hair. Nicholas pushed her into the wall, still kissing her passionately. Both their tongues sought entry, and Nicholas was the one who submitted. As Piper's tongue darted around his mouth, exploring every nook and cranny, Nicholas can feel himself give in to his desires.

He pulled away, staring longingly into Piper's sea-green eyes. Piper smiled. She hated to admit it, but she had Nicholas wrapped around her little finger. Trailing her hand to his neck, Piperdrew him close to kiss him again. Nicholas however, had other plans. He slowly but surely kissed lower until he was kissing her neck, making her moan in bliss.

Nicholas wasn't sure what he was doing now. This was the farthest he'd ever gone with Piper, and his heart skipped a beat when she moaned.

"Nicholas..." Piper said. "That feels... oh..."

"Should I stop?" Nicholas asked, stopping.

"It's time to meet the coaches," Piper said. "Though I wish I got more time with you."

"We can continue tonight," Nicholas said. "When we get back."