1.Ginger hair

Dean's POV:

Damn I shouldn't have got that wasted last night, knowing I'll be in a meeting with my dad in less than two hours. Groaning I switch my alarm clock off and drag myself underneath the shower. Usually I don't mind getting up early in the morning, but I guess I had a few too many glasses of whiskey last night. If it hadn't been for my best mate Tyler's 25th birthday, I would have kept myself under control.

Well be it, now I need to get through the day with a pounding head, which will probably double up as soon as I get into that meeting with my dad, fuck. Trust my friends to make sure I lose control for once, telling me to ease up. That's what I get from it.

Not to mess up my pants and white button up shirt, I decide to have breakfast before getting dressed. Knowing I've screwed my training plan a bit this week with the burgers and and drinks last night, I decide to choose a decent nutrition this morning a bowl of porridge, with mixed fruit and some nuts. After work I'm definitely going to hit the gym tonight.

Sipping down my coffee, my phone vibrates in front of me. Without even looking I know it's my dad or my secretary.

Dad: Don't forget the meeting it's important! And don't be late!

Since when have I ever missed a meeting or been too late? I have no idea why he even reminds me of this shit. I've been leading half of that god damn company for nearly two years now. Before he gives me a call I quickly decide to respond, don't need to hear his voice at 6:30 in the morning.

Me: I'll be there as always!

I grew up in this company, even during highschool I was already working into my position. As soon as I left college my name was signed up on the company and I was already working out my own new branches. Even if my dad and I share the same building, it's more like cooperating than leading one company. He has his sections and I have mine, which I mostly even emerged myself.

I hurry up to get into my grey dress pants, white button up shirt and dark red tie. As I know my tatts show off a little under the white shirt I add my tailored slim fitted matching jacket, to cover it up. My dad wouldn't appreciate them showing during a meeting with the whole headboard even if those suckers work under me.

Shortly I wonder about taking another coffee for during my ride to work, but no way am I risking spilling some coffee in my Porsche. Threading through the traffic of London is terrible and with my head already being at edge it's not exactly helping and I'm not known to be the most patient person.

I bib my horn full of anger as a fucking red Mustang cuts my line to thread in in front of me, causing me to get the next red traffic lights. Even if I still have plenty of time left, people like that piss me off.

Entering my park deck at our main tower, I can't believe my eyes. That fucking red Mustang has just entered my parking lot. Not cutting off the engine I tear my door open and walk in a fast pace over to the idiot who has just taken my parking lot. The door opens and to my surprise the idiot is a young woman, who is about to step out of the car.

"Hey bad enough you don't know how to drive your car decently, but this is my fucking parking lot, so move", my voice is stern and definitely letting her know how pissed off I am right now.

Her head bops up and for a short second I can see a confused look on her face until her eyes dart over to my car.

She straightens her back as she stands in front of me. My eyes automatically start scanning her body but her oversized coat gives nothing away, nothing that would distract me from her stealing my parking lot.

"Get back in that car and fucking move", I tell her with my full authority voice, letting her know I am not putting up with this.

Her face turns into a cocky smirk as she answers. "Hey, first of all I didn't see any sign up, on this parking lot, saying it belongs to someone. And secondly look who's talking about driving decently. You drive a fucking Porsche, don't drive it like an old grannys car, that poor thing needs to be treated right. I knew exactly what I was doing or do you see any damage on any of our cars?"