8. Freetime

Dean's POV:

Until now I've never really had sleeping problems. After crashing that glass against the wall last night, I simply decided to drink the whiskey directly from the bottle. It's not like I was totally wasted after it, but I felt a little better.

That was until I decided to go to sleep at 3am, everything kept on replaying in my mind. As soon as I closed my eyes, there she was in her red dress, with red lipstick and all I wanted was to crash my lips on that girl. And that damn boner taunting me on top wasn't exactly helping either. Not even Nadine had this impact on me.

She was engaged for three weeks and had a relationship for two years. Even if she wasn't my damn employee, I'm sure she isn't over it yet. I mean cheating leaves a deep impact, who the hell would cheat on a girl like her? That guy deserves a decent bashing.

It's 9am and I am heading for breakfast. Should I ask her to eat with me? I mean eating alone in a hotel can be dead boring and she doesn't know this place so well. Before reaching the elevator, I turn on my heels, heading back and knock on her door. It's dead quiet, maybe she already has headed down for breakfast. Although she told me, she hates getting up early.

So I decide to give it another try. "Go away, I'm asleep", I hear her groan from the inside.

"Doesn't sound like you are asleep. Come on breaktfast is waiting", I call out, while chuckling.

Moments later the door opens. "Just because you are pestering me early in the morning. Didn't you torture me enough yesterday?" A yawn escapes her mouth. And I'm about to expect the worst, that she's talking about last night until she adds. "After all it was freaky 6am yesterday morning."

The relief I feel in that moment is unbelievable. Instead of sending me away, she gestures me to come in, while she is rubbing her eyes. After closing the door behind me, I take in her whole feature. She is wearing some shorts with lace at the end and an oversized t-shirt hanging off her left shoulder. Her hair is sticking out in all directions. No idea why, but I can't help but find this sleepy look on her cute and somehow dead sexy at the same time.

"Give me fifteen minutes", with that she turns around walks to her bedroom and shortly later I hear the bathroom door shut.

Fifteen minutes? Right. She's a woman fifteen minutes is like at least fourty-five minutes. Well I guess I could check through my mails in the mean time. About seventeen minutes later I'm totally surprised when Kiara is stood in front of me. Her hair is still wet and she is as usual only wearing very light make up and the pale blue dress I liked on her so much.

"How could you make it so fast? I mean you're a woman."

"I only took a very quick shower, as I intend to use the pool later on, and I never take long in the morning. I'm not one of those typical girls who need an hour or two in the bathroom in the morning. Sleep is far more important to me."

"Well you certainly don't need an hour in the bathroom either. You look amazing the way you are.", pointing at her dress I ask. "What happend to the ones I got you? Have you burnt them in anger?"

"Oh that would have been a great idea, should have thought about that myself. No I actually gave it to the cleaner lady, she looked like she could need some decent clothes." My jaw drops and I'm sure if it could drop any further you'd hear the loud thud on the floor.

All of a sudden, she bursts out laughing loud and it gets so hard that she starts hunching over holding her tummy. "I'm sorry, just kidding. They are safe and sound in the bedroom, I just didn't want to ruin them during breakfast already. Oh but your face, you should have seen it." And again she starts laughing loud.