2. Quitting

Dean's POV:

True to her words she doesn't move, nor even have the decency to look away. While I pull my pants up, still not quite believing what is happening right now, Trish gets back up from the floor and smoothes her skirt down.

"You might want to look for your underwear, I don't fancy tripping over it while working in here", Kiara addresses to Trish while she is about to leave the office.

"I wasn't wearing any you tight up bitch, because unlike you I like having my fun", Trish answers obviously pissed off for her first and only chance in years to be destroyed this way. "Haven't you got better things to do than being a cockblocker?"

"Rather a bitch than a whore, who obviously is being paid for the wrong things in this company", my god this girl is feisty, even if she annoys me as fuck, I nearly burst out laughing at her remark as it resembles my own thoughts. She seems to come without any filter at all. "Oh and by the way I don't mind being a cockblocker, as I am here to do my job and right now my job is to work with this cunt. So if you don't mind close the door behind you so I can get my work done."

Trish is about to fire something back when Kiara cuts her off. "Oh and darling, as receptionist I know you are also in charge to serve the coffee, that's your real work isn't it? So please get down to your work and bring me some, would you? That would be ever so kind", her voice ever so soft and sweet as if she wasn't just putting Trish into her place.

Trish's face flushes with anger and her eyes dart over to me to see if I would protect her." Make it two coffees", I add instead, leaving her to huff and slam the door on her way out.

Kiara turns to open the blindfolds first thing. "I don't need anyone thinking I am one of those girls, so these will be up anytime we work together", she says while stretching and bending over slightly to reach for the last blindfold.

Leaning back in my chair, I take in the sight of her properly for the first time. Her hideous coat this morning, obviously hid the best parts. She's dressed professional but not unsexy ok admitted sexy indeed. A dark blue knee length pencil skirt paird with a pale blue coloured blouse and nude patent high heels. From the back this is definitely worth looking at, espcially with her bending over like that. That ass.... oh lord.

As soon as she turns around, I take my time to take in the rest of her which I havent paid much attention to yet, due to my anger. The blouse obviously strains a bit around her chest, her curves altogether seem to match up very well even if her chest is a little more dominant. Seeing as the cut of her clothes isn't tight or anything like it, there is still a lot of room for imagination.

She definitely isn't bad looking, and I like her face isn't so caked with all that make up shit. Not like the others here.

"Finished checking me out, can we finally get down to working?", she interrupts me in my thoughts.

"I wasn't checking you out. I was simply lost in thoughts wondering where Trish is staying with that coffee", of course I was totally checking her out and I have no idea why, this is work and besides what happend with Trish today, I don't mix work and private. Not anymore anyway, it brings nothing but trouble.

Her eyes roll back: "Sure", is all that leaves her mouth. God this girl has an attitude driving me insane.

"You better get a grip on that loose mouth of your's and your whole attitude, or you won't be here for long", I warn her.

"Well you better fire me now then, as I don't intend to change any of it. This is what has brought me right where I am. You better judge me on my work, otherwise it's your loss. Don't think I'm intimidated by you, just because you are fucking rich and my boss. I'm not like the others you know, who will bow infront of you. You want my respect you need to earn it."