12. Back to work

Warning: Steamy and a little kinky!⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Dean's POV:

Getting up in the morning, I can't help but chuckle at the thought how Kar would be moaning and groaning now, just because of getting up. The both of us are polar opposites and yet somehow the same. Our working moral is the same, the passion is the same, even some ways to react and think are the same. Maybe that's why we are so explosive, just like I would never back down, she would never do it either, driving me insane.

When she called me yesterday evening I was on the verge to look into her file, to find out where she lives or call David if he still had her address. Knowing she was out there in the dark was bad enough, but then in those clothes.... Next time I'll make sure to bring a blanket I can wrap her in.

My god she looked hot as fuck.

There was something off about her though at the end of the call. I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was, but something changed. What ever it was, if I notice it again, I'll make sure to find out.

My whole gym time is spent with thinking about Kiara. Even the shower now, can't be cold enough, I need to start thinking about something else.

Checking my mails during breakfast, I can already see this day isn't going to be as pleasant and quiet at work as I wished for. Gina has already sent me dozens of links to articles, with photos taken by the paparazzi on the weekend.

Who's the new girl, at Dean Arlington's side?

Has Dean Arlington given up his single life?

Englands hottest Bachelor dating new model?

Unknown Beauty, spends weekend with Dean Arlington

New hottest couple Englands?

Hot summer nights, Dean Arlington dancing with mysterious Beauty!

Who's the girl, who makes Dean Arlington laugh?

Who's the girl in the red bikini, with Dean Arlington?

What the fuck? How did they get hold of pictures, while we were in the pool?

There are loads more. How the hell do they think of all this shit? I mean is there nothing more interesting, than my love life? Most of the photos don't bother me, I click through a few of them. Most of them are taken, in front of the hotel or at the club. The cameras often also zoomed in on my hand on the small of Kiara's back, which I usually don't do.

Besides Nadine there has never been a girl I touched on any photo. What really makes me angry are the photos from Kiara in her bikini. We were nearly on our own there, I didn't see any paparazzi and I sure wouldn't want them to take photos from her like that. Although I do have to smile at one at the pool, they caught us in that one moment when I pulled Kiara in with me and the moment we come up out of the water. I'm staring at her while laughing.

There are even odd photos from us at the food market, showing me smiling down at her and relaxed as never. And then there are two photos from us dancing, that was when Kiara was grinding her ass into me and I look down at her. The heated moment between us on those two photos undeniable. Fuck!

How do we keep this to ourselves with such photos plastered everywhere? I mean the normal ones I can talk down, like I do with all the others. Well usually I don't even care about all the other photos as they never mean a thing. But these do.

And I know Kiara is going to get worried about these photos. I wonder if she has seen them yet? Well actually, she's probably still sleeping.

Thank god, there aren't any photos how I punched that guy. Guess I can call myself lucky for that.