39. Ben & Jerry's

Kiara's POV:

I don't know how I made it, but running like for my dear life seemed to have worked. Jesus I'm faster than the elevator even all those floors down. My lungs burn, but the heck, rather this pain than the other one that is constantly burning deep inside my heart and soul. As soon as I reach my car the elevator doors slide open.

"God damn it Kiara, just wait for a second", Dean calls out, I fight the urge to be close to him because I know it will only result in more pain. This is the reason I went kinda flying down those stairs. Before Dean can reach me, I'm in my Mustang and lock the doors.

"Open the god damn doors Kar, this is being so childish. Can't we talk like normal adults about it?"

I open a tiny slit to the window. "What do you want to talk about, how you fucked your ex, well now girlfriend again, while I was waiting for you? Is that what you want to talk about? Or how you still told me bullshit about love, because I'm mentally instable? Or wait how I was a good distraction.

Or as you put into your latest interview, who wouldn't have taken the chance if it was gifted to him? Or how you realized I was fun, but Nadine is the one you loved from the start and you were too hurt to take her back. You want me to go on? Because I'm nearly sure by all the stuff I've read the last two weeks about myself or you and Nadine I could go on for hours.

You call me childish? But it's you spreading all this bullshit and hurtful things about me. You and your bitch. Tyler is right to call her that and after what she did to me, I don't mind saying it out loud. Sue me for all I care, for swearing on your rich girlfriend's ass, I don't give a shit. Damn I should have stayed with my first impression I had about you, instead I fell for everything, all the bullshit you dished me.

You know the worst thing is? I thought we were real. I believed our love was real. The only one who really loved in this relationship was me. Believing in your love was the most childish thing I did. I'm guilty of being childish in believing in a dream", I'm totally out of breath from rambling everything down as fast as I could so he couldn't interfer.

"No, your behaviour now is so childish. You know what? I kinda get why Brad cheated on you with that Nora, sometimes it's unbearable to be close to you."

"That was a low even for you. Well thank god you don't have to be close to me anymore." I start the engine, hit the gear in and leave as fast as possible. In my rear mirror I see Dean smashing his fist against the pillar I was parked at and kicking a trash can. Logan who was just about to enter his car, looks shocked. Fuck you Dean! Why did he want to talk to me again? Just to hurt me even more and blow Brad like that into my face?

He probably just couldn't deal with the sickening truth I threw at him. Dean and Nadine the perfect match on all magazines. I know in the past he never really gave interviews about his private life. I was the first one he did a bit more, but now with Nadine both of them are constantly giving interviews.

All the magazines trying to get my side of the story, have been turned down by me. Other than them I don't need my private shit spread all around, bad enough they are doing it.

Sniffling my tears away, I give Sean a call I need a friend now.

"Hey", he answers breathless after the fith ring.

"Hey", I sniffle into the phone.

"You ok?", his soft voice sounds concerned.

"Come back to bed", I hear a voice in the background calling him.

"Oh my god, is that Nick?", he stays silent and I know he's unsure whether he's allowed to spill. "OMG, I knew there were these side glances. Jesus you got him Babe and I thought he was straight as fuck."