59. Too early

Kiara's POV:

*****beginning of February*****

The last couple of months have past in an unbelievable speed. Dean has become an overprotective maniac driving me absolutely insane. Once we had moved into our new house I had intended on going back to work.

Well, what shall I say? I was banned from work within the company building. Dean let me work from my home office, but there was no way round for me getting to go back to work directly in the company building. He thinks I get more rest here at home. Which didn't stop me from visiting in between though.

The first day I came to visit, Gina was going all crazy. Dean had already mentioned I would be coming down to visit. So Gina went all out on me, with a huge bunch of flowers, chocolates, cake, a gift card for my favourite french restaurant and a box with baby stuff, I was welcomed back. Oh and not to forget the balloons and garlands she had hung up everywhere.

Dean simply shook his head at all of it, but I could see the amusement written all over his face. Even Trish for once wasn't a bitch and welcomed me back. But don't believe I didn't realize how she's still making googly eyes at Dean, which he, to my satisfaction simply ignores.

All the girls wanted to hear about the engagement and how Dean proposed. That was a hard one, all I could do was give them a vague story. Obviously, I couldn't tell them he organized an illegal street race for me where he proposed, as I'm an illegal street racer. Nope, that's just a story for the two of us and our best friends.

Which by the way was the best way he could have proposed in my opinion. He combined my love for him, with my love for the races and both of our love for cars.

On a lot of the girls faces I could see how they were swooning over the proposal but there was also envy. Not that I could blame them, some of them wanted Dean for a long time and he chose me, the girl who got into a fight with him within the first seconds of meeting each other.

That day at work was fun, even if I wasn't allowed to work.

It was simply a couple of hours seeing some other faces. And the warm welcome back was a delight. Many of them told me how sorry they were about what happend to me, I tried to shrug it off but deep down inside I know it still haunts me. Dean made sure I was only allowed one cup of coffee while I was there, because of the babies.

Believe it or not, at home he's even locked the god damn coffee away so I won't drink more than one cup a day. He has no idea I've hid some coffee myself and when he's out to work I can drink some more coffee. It's not like I'm going over the top, but like two or three cups a day. Jeez I don't function in the morning without and he should know I don't go by his rules.

In the mean time Dean has also given up, on trying to make me an early bird. He lets me sleep while he keeps to his morning fitness routine. Although I have come to the idea, that waking up to the end of his gym time, is exactly the right time for me to wake up. He looks so damn hot when he's all worked out like that, a thin sheet of sweat covering his well toned body.

Wearing only low hanging basketball shorts I can see those perfectly shaped abs, which have my mouth watering every single time. That's definitely a sight worth waking up for. All I want in that moment is to tear those shorts off of him. Which I usually do, a morning routine I have come to love. Sex in the morning is the best way to start into the new day.

I myself have been training every single day in the pool. Dean was a little worried at first that I'm overworking my body, but together with my therapist we worked out a good plan. My therapist comes every second day, to help me train and regain as much as I can. And he has given me the ok, to spend as much time in the pool as I want.