33. Sun kissed

Dean's POV:

Waking up with Kiara in the arm, never fails to make my day feel great already. As it was 6am in this time zone, we we're both totally exhausted. Looking down at my sleeping angel, puts a smile on my face. We're nearly in the same position like when we fell asleep, only our legs are tangled up a little more.

Gently I stroke the hair strands covering her pretty face away. She doesn't need all this make up stuff, to make her look pretty, she simply has this natural amazing beautiful face. And even if she was ugly as fuck, her soul is beautiful. I'm simply a lucky bastard who gets both in one girl. One thing's for sure, I'd literally do anything for her. Even if she doesn't get to feel it enough at the moment.

Knowing if she doesn't wake up now, we'll be in bed the rest of the day, I decide to gently kiss her awake, planting kisses on her forehead, cheeks, nose, shoulders, neck and a quick peck on her lips.

"Hmmmm more", her sweet sleepy voice demands, her wish is my command. And I pepper a few more on her until she opens those wonderful hazel eyes. Such a rare combination, the ginger hair with hazel eyes and it never fails to take my breath away.

Her eyes dart from my face, down to the foot end and out of the wide windowscreen.

"Oh my god, the sight is breath taking."

"No doubt", but my eyes linger on her, instead of the beach in front of the door.

She catches on, slaps me playfully with a soft smile before taking my attention to look out the window with her. Yes it really is amazing here and that's why I knew I had to take her here. Some alone time for us is going to be good and at this amazing place, we will find time to relax.

My new favourite hobby has become to take photos of Kiara in all kinds off different situations. Often, she's so deep into whatever she's doing, she doesn't even catch on. And I know for sure, I'm going to take masses during our holiday.

"Come on, let's get some breakfast down us", well breakfast at 2pm. I had some food extra brought here, before our arrival, so we would have enough, to provide us with breakfast and snacks in between for the first couple of days.

Even if the air condition in here would make it more comfortable to eat inside, Kiara wishes to eat out on the porch. I can't even blame her, as the view really is amazing. While our view to the private beach and the water is totally free, the house is still embedded between trees, which makes the climate out on the porch more bearable.

Once we're done with breakfast, I make sure to decently put sun protection on Kiara's pale skin, as I don't want her totally sun burnt right on our first day here. Seeing as we're still exhausted from the time shift and well our activities of course, we decide to take a day, simply chilling at the beach.

Which isn't that simple for me though, as Kiara decided to choose one of the red bikinis. Not to mention, one that is tied up with thin strings and give away her perfect shape so well. Jesus, when I gave the shopping instructions on what I wished for, I definitely should have thought about how torturing it can be at the same time.

And wet Kiara is........oh my god.

But I also enjoy the way she eyes me hungry. See her eyes roaming down my wet body, from the face, over my bare torso until she gets stuck on my abs right above my swimming trunks, which are hanging low.

Swimming with her is fun, she's so amazed by the clear water and all the things to be seen. Tomorrow I'll take her out with the boat and do some snorkeling. She's smiling so hard at the moment, causing my heart beat to increase. This is the way I always want to see her.

By the time we leave the beach, her skin is already sun kissed and cute little freckles appear on her nose and higher cheekbones. Apparently, she finds them ugly and hates them, I love each and every tiny spot.