31. Chill

Kiara's POV:

After our night out last night, I do feel a little relieved. Even if it pissed me off, Dean was still defending Nadine, I could also see on his face how he was hoping for me to forgive him. And the way we were craving each other last night again, was unbelievable.

Looking into his eyes now during breakfast, I feal more at ease than I did yesterday. Dean made me breakfast in bed and I know he's trying. Nadine can pack up, as long as I have him at my side.

"So you're even eating unhealthy food because of me? I'm a really bad influence on you, aren't I? Watch out those perfect ripped abs will be jello soon." Teasing him, has become one of my favourite hobbys.

"Not with the amount of workout I'm getting at the moment. I need energy to keep it up", he winks at me. "At the moment I'm doing more workout with you than in the gym."

Well he probably ain't lying about that and thinking about how easily he hoists me up in the air, is damn hot. I never thought sex could be that amazing, but with Dean I want to try every possible position. Drowning deep into my thoughts, I don't catch Dean staring at me.

"Fuck Kar, stop looking like that."

"Like what?", I ask a little irritated.

"It's that, fuck me, look", he states while dampening his lips. Something he always does when something turns him on.

"You started talking about our WORKOUT", I try to defend myself. Which makes me think about how he might look during workout in the gym, the way his body glistens from sweat, his well defined muscles flexing and his shorts hanging dangerously low on his hips. Damn I definitely need to watch him someday, if only he wouldn't do it that early in the morning. Apparently he used to mainly do it after work, but now, he spends the time with me. Although I wouldn't mind if he spends his time together with me in the gym. Perhaps I could be his workout after me watching his sexy ass during workout. Sure wouldn't mind that.

Today he's already been in the gym, had a shower and done breakfast while I was fast asleep. Why does he have to be such a morning person?

I hear him groan frustrated and see him burrying his face in the cushion. "You're making this damn hard on me Kar. You know we have to be early today it's the headboard meeting at 8:15."

It's only when he looks up, I realize the bed sheets have slipped down a little leaving me only in my lingerie. Due to it already being so warm at the moment and Dean's body radiates so much heat, we usually sleep naked, which sometimes causes other heat to rise during the night too.

As soon as I've drank my macchiato, I get ready. Dean's eyes light up once he sees me in my new light blue dress. Ever since Dean has mentioned it, light blue and red have become my favourite colours to wear. And when he looks at me like this, I feel as if I'm the prettiest and most sexy woman on earth to him, which feels amazing.

Excited to be allowed to drive Dean's Aston Martin, I can't wait to head out of the door. And I'm stunned as soon as I get to see the car for real. Next I'll make him handover those Dodge keys to me. No matter what or how, but I'm going to get that key. Until moments ago I hadn't realized, Dean keeps his keys, besides from the Porsche and the Corsa, in a safe in his office.

"You look like you're ready to have an orgasm any moment."

"Nope, not with this one. The Dodge might do it though. Well and that Lambo, the roaring.....damn", I exclaim, causing Dean to laugh. "The Aston Martin is just a sweet, deep love giving me some chills."

"Jesus, now I'm jealous of my cars. Keep talking like that and I won't let you near them anymore."

"Ha, now I know your secret, you can't keep me away from them", teasing him is so much fun.