45. Fighting

Dean's POV:

Tyler comes rushing outside, while I'm hunched over and puking.

"Oh my god, please don't........no.....no....Kiara......please don't tell me she's......", he's not even able to finish his sentence.

Oh god, I didn't even think about how this would look to the others, with me rushing out in tears and puking. It's hard to breathe right now, let alone say a word. My heart is slamming so hard in my chest, while my body is shaking uncontrollably. Unable to do a thing anxiety takes total control of me. There's no way I could survive losing her.

"Breathe and talk to me Dean", Tyler pleads.

"Give him a moment", my dad's voice appears.

"Is she?", Tyler's voice sounds like it's breaking too.

"No, she's in surgery. It's very severe though, all we can do is wait and pray."

"How severe?", Sean's totally rough voice inquires.

"I'm not going to lie, it's bad, she has several severe injuries and lost a lot of blood. There's a possibility she won't make it and many over risks. But the doctors are doing everything they can. Let's just hope for the best."

Sean wants to know all the details; my dad fills the others in on most of the details but spares the pregnancy part out. Surely, he wants to leave the decision to me, whether to tell them or not. I want to tell them, I want them to know my girl is pregnant with our babies, with our twins. But I'm afraid of jinxing it. Kiara needs to be safe first.

And then I have to know, this wasn't just a set up. I can't imagine Kiara doing something like that, but in my position, you can never really be sure. We never talked about anything like this. Kiara has worked hard to get where she is, she's not the type to blast the hard work away just to get pregnant by a rich guy. And yet I have to know for sure.

But right now I'm just so afraid to lose everything, she's become my life, she's all I'll ever want. I don't care about all the money and all the shit that comes with it. If I could save her life by giving it all away, I'd do it with a blink of an eye. There would be no second thoughts or regrets, all I need is her.

While the others have walked back in, to give me some privacy, Tyler sits down on the ground next to me. I'm sure that would be a picture going viral, multi billionaire Dean Arlington sitting in Armani pants on the ground, his head burried in his arms. That's the shit the paparazzi love. It's only a matter of time until they find out, where Kiara is. And as soon as the paparazzi know, she'll know too. I need to get the security sorted, as soon as I know, she's out of the surgery.

"What is it, your dad isn't telling us?", god damn Tyler knows both of us too well. He spent too much time at our place, when we were younger. "And what the fuck is it, you're keeping from me?"

Let's try and see if we can avoid answering the second one. "The doctor told us, Kiara is pregnant with twins. I....I had no idea. Did she mention anything to you?" She's been around Tyler so much lately, he might have known.

"Oh fucking lord, she's pregnant? How far? And are they ok?", so he obviously didn't know. I tell him what the Dr Pierce said and Tyler nods with a concerned expression on his face.

"And she didn't mention a word about it to you, or hinted anything?", I just need to know.

"No, definitely not. I doubt she had any idea herself. She's been very down lately and she had been partying and drinking with us quite a lot like getting totally wasted partially. Kiara isn't the type to be so reckless to do that, if she knew about it. But it would explain some of her extreme mood swings, which I had put down to the break up. She was tearing up constantly."