62. Breathtaking

Dean's POV:

The last couple of hours have been a torture. No scratch that, ever since she left the house yesterday at lunch time has been a torture. Damn it's only been a little over 24 hours and I'm missing her like hell. At least I had Phoebe and Leo during the day time yesterday, while Gale took Kiara for a spa. But since Gale picked up my babies last night I missed them all so incredible much.

Tyler and Chris wanted to go for a strip club, no way was I up for that. I don't want to see any other woman naked in front of me, other than my own girl. To my surprise Tyler even wasn't too pushy about it and quickly understood. Of course he had a remark about it.

"Honestly man, if I had Kiara at home, I wouldn't want to see any other chick naked again either. She's the jackpot and no sexy stripper could keep up to that. Fuck I'd never let her out of the bed again and fuck her until she couldn't walk and keep it going." Yes, he did get a smack for that from me.

The thing with Tyler is, I know how much he says these things just to tease me and make me lose control. All of them only knew me as the super controlled person until Kiara came into my life and I guess he's enjoying it, he can get to me like that. Alright my temper was always on the verge if things didn't go my way, but usually they did.

And on the otherhand I know there's always a pinch of truth in Tyler's words. Kiara is his role model of a woman, she's witty, has brains, likes the right things, she's crazy, has a heart of gold I could keep counting all day long and on top she's the most beautiful girl I've ever met. And Tyler see's all these things in her too, which annoys the fuck out of me and he knows it.

So instead Tyler, Nick, Chris and I spent the night with playing PlayStation and some booze at my place. When I found out why Sean wasn't coming I was about to lose it and head straight to Kiara's hotel. Gay or not, if I find out he spent the night in her bed I'm going to knock him out. Although it was better him than Tyler.

It hadn't crossed my mind until then, that Gale would be busy with preparations and not be in the hotel to help Kiara. Somehow, I presumed after their wellness day, Gale would stay the night with her.

And now I'm walking up and down this room hardly being able to keep it in. There's less than an hour left until Kiara will be here. I've been downstairs to check if everything is ready a few times, I want it to be perfect for her, but Nancy kept chasing me away and told me to let her do her job.

"Hey mate, you better get into that tux now, I can hear the first people arriving. And you don't want the bride waiting for you in the end, do you? You know it's always the groom who has to be waiting", Tyler tries to make me move to get ready.

"Do you think she'll be coming?"

"You're not seriously asking me this bullshit, right? Dean she loves you and has been a nervous wreck about this for weeks. Of course she's coming."

"What if she doesn't like it and runs away?"

"You mean because you're crazy exagerating this whole thing? Yea that's possible", he chuckles. "Luckily she'll never figure out what you're paying for this wedding. I swear that would be the end of your balls."

"Yea she better not, I've grown quite fond of them." Tyler's right, if she knew this wedding is costing me over 300 grand she'd totally lose it. It is a crazy amount of money just for one day, but I want it to be perfect for her in every single way. After all I only intend to marry one single time in my life and it's meant to be perfect. Besides she's worth it and much more.

Jeez, if it went according to me, it would have probably cost double the amount. I would have bought her the most amazing jewellery I could find and all. But she definitely would have killed me then.