Epilogue

A/N: Please dont skip!!!

First of all I want to say thank you to everyone who has supported me on this book. To all of you who have been here from the start and waited for updates with so much passion.

It's really hard letting go of this book. It's already become a part of my soul. But this isn't the complete end. In the next weeks or months I will be adding bonus chapters, such as the wedding night (yes with a lot of smut planned lol), the court case, but perhaps also Dean's POV during the seperation time. If you have any wishes let me know.

Also in time Tyler will have his own book, but that is going to take a while. Anyway you'll get to see more of Dean and Kiara then too.

Now I hope you enjoy the epilogue and please remember as always to comment and vote <3

Kiara's POV:

****nearly 1,5 years later****

My dreamy eyes linger on my two toddlers in front of the Christmas tree while Dean is trying to convince them to play with the toys he so proudly chose but now aren't of interest to any of them. Instead they are having hell of a fun playing with the wrapping paper.

"Why the hell did I spend so much money on toys, if all they want is some stupid wrapping paper?", Dean complains while walking up to me. Dean is such an adorable dad and my heart swells everytime I see my three loved ones playing together.

"I told you they don't need all this fancy stuff and the amount of toys you bought. You went a little crazy again, didn't you?"

"I just want them to be happy and have everything they wish for", the expression on his face a little sulky while looking across the floor to Phoebe and Leo. Phoebe in the meantime finds it awfully funny to put the sticky ends on to her brother and hiding his face under the wrapping paper.

"They're not even two Dean and you went all out on them. They don't even know what to do with that amount. One or two good toys would have perhaps been enough. But I know how much you love them and want to spoil them. What counts most is, they're having fun, they're healthy and they have two parents who love them to bits and would do anything in the world for them."

He sighs audible. "You're right. And I'm happy to see at least someone is appreciating my gifts", he says with a huge smile, while kissing my wrist gently with my new bracelet. Then his kiss wanders up, kissing my neck, just below the new pendant earings I'm wearing. His eyes capture mine with a lustful stare before he kisses the last spot, where the pendant of my new necklace reaches between my breasts, causing my breath to hitch.

"Dean", I half complain, half moan. "Stop Dean, Phoebe and Leo are sat only 10 feet away from us."

"Don't worry they have no idea yet what I'm doing right now. Besides I'm only kissing my beautiful wife, who for once hasn't put up a fight about my gifts for her. I love the way it looks on you Kar. And I love the way you look, jeez I simply love everything about my stunning wife", he compliments before pecking my lips softly.

"Everything? Oh I'll remind you the next time, when you call me out for not doing what you want or for being too stubborn", I tease.

"My little bitch has to tease me again, I see", he whispers against my lips, but I can feel the grin on his.

"And you wouldn't want me any different."

"You're right. But you could learn to put up less of a fight when I buy you gifts. Like today was fine and you didn't even complain too much about the Corvette for our wedding."

"You know I don't like you to waste your money on me. But today is Christmas and I guess I can deal with you buying me jewellery for Christmas. And about the Corvette, you were simply lucky the car turns me on like hell with it's engine."